No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Yogic Concepts
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 02-December-2019
- Duration: 13 Days
- Area: Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan
- Surrounding area: Mountain,Close To Nature
Set your practice and teaching above the rest by offering a holistic approach to your teaching and workshops (not only physical exercise). Become a teacher to offer yoga as a whole and get more practitioners organically. Become specialized in the therapy or healing mental and emotional issues to lead holistic health. Build a supporting community around your practice. Be a lead teacher in pranayama, Yoga Nidra, meditation, and heal from the subconscious mind. Offer training and workshops in pranayama and Yoga Nidra. Get certified by the International Yoga Alliance. Expand your potential to get the deeper connection within.
This is just the beginning.. Thank you very much Anil Singh for that exhausting and fun 200hrs yoga teacher training! It was great learning from you and seeing my own progress within one month - I am so grateful for that experience and I am happy to have met that great yoga squat!
I just finished a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Program with Yogic Concepts’s Master Anil Singh at the Evason Resort in Hua Hin, Thailand. It was an amazing program that exceeded all my expectations.
I learned so much about the practice of Yoga well beyond the simple asana postures. Anil was the perfect instructor. Master Anil has a depth of knowledge in the practice of yoga that is inspiring.
Thank you Yogic Concepts for a great program!!
Core Subject: Hatha Yoga, Hatha Vinyasa, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Theraputic Yoga and Pranayama
Kru Nok is an inspirational and well known Yoga Teacher in Chiang Mai and Thailand. She loves in yoga study and practice. She has been studying and practicing yoga from more than 10 years. She is a registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500) from Yoga Alliance.
Core Subject: Pranayam, Yoga Nidra and Yoga Philosophy
Master Anil will be lead lead teacher in this course. He is a qualified Yoga teacher who holds Masters Degree and Post Graduation Diploma in Yoga education. He is ERYT-500 from Yoga Alliance as well. He has 19 years of Yoga teaching experience internationally. Anil has taught Yoga in India and many countries of Africa, Middle East, and Asia. He has mastery in teaching Pranayam, Yoga Nidra and Yoga Philosophy. Currently Anil is working with Yoga Ananda Chiang Mai and staying in Thailand.
Chiang Mai is a land of misty mountains and colourful hill tribes, a playground for seasoned travellers, a paradise for shoppers and a delight for adventurers located in mountainous northern Thailand.
All the classes and material will empower you to be a good and complete yoga teacher not only an exercise teacher. The training includes manual and at the end of training, you will be able to teach pranayama and yoga Nidra lesson for your students. If you are already a yoga teacher, this training and certification will give you a wing to offer high-level and holistic yoga classes. Moving closer to be a complete yoga teacher.
- Love for yoga and has been practicing consistently for at least six months.
- All students must be prepared to work hard in the teacher training course. 100 percent participation is required. Emergency situations where students are unable to attend class will be discussed on a case by case basis.
- Student should be in healthy conditions and no serious injury before joining this course.
- English communication must be fair as a primary language of teaching will be English. Kru Nok will translate English to Thai in the classroom.
- Pregnancy at any stage is not allowed to apply for the course.
- This course is available for any level of instruction. No prior experience is necessary.
- Step by step and systematic learning to pranayama and Yoga Nidra
- Study of asana and alignment related to pranayama practices. Hands-on adjustment with Kru Nok. Yogic Concepts will give you all of your knowledge and lifetime consultations.
- You will learn yogic kriyas (cleansing processes) to help in teaching and practice
- Anatomical study related to practices
- Deep philosophical understanding behind pranayama and Yoga Nidra practice
- Lectures and understanding of important Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Lectures on Nostril dominance and application in pranayama practice
- Understanding stress and its management in a yogic way
- Understanding of yogic and Ayurvedic diet and lifestyle
- Learn how to make a creative class especially pranayama, Yoga Nidra, or meditation classes (from beginners to advance level)
- 07:00 Pranayama, mantra chanting, or meditation
- 08:30 Asana class
- 10:30 Philosophy, anatomy, or theory
- 12:30 Lunch
- 14:00 Yoga Nidra
- 15:00 Adjustment, alignment, or teaching practice
- 17:00 Asana class
- 18:30 Karma yoga
Two days and one night stay in a beautiful boutique resort with luxury accommodation where you will have nephropathy treatments, outdoor yoga, and practice of yogic cleansing processes.
Ayurveda diet plays a significant role in balancing the body and keeping it free
from ailments.At the resort, you will be served vegetarian meals to enjoy well-rounded treatment to keep oneself healthy.
- Pranayama or breath work for therapeutic use
- Connect with new yoga teacher or friends in course study
- Practice multi-style of yoga classes (Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Hatha, etc.) during course time
- Access to Yoga Ananda studio to join group classes free of charge in free time during courses
- 12 nights accommodation
- 2 yoga t-shirts, hand towel
- Yoga manual, Neti Pot
- Neturopathy treatments
- Outdoor yoga
- Yogic cleansing processes
- 11 days of practice
- 2 yoga classes per day
- Pranayama and meditation lessons
- Adjustment, alignment, and teaching practice
- Asana and mantra chanting sessions
- Philosophy, anatomy, and theory
Yogic Concepts,Yoga Ananda
Yogic Concepts and Yoga Ananda Chiang Mai in Thailand are organising 100 hours Pranayama & Yoga Nidra Teacher Training in Chiang Mai. Chiang Mai - a places to explore, learn, relax and rejuvenate your senses and recharge your batteries with fabulous sceneries and leisure wandering while learning Yoga.