3 Day New Year Ayurveda And Yoga Retreat, UK
Begin the New Year with renewed health and enthusiasm so that you can aim for a higher good. Find the balance and harmony within your environment. This retreat provides the much-needed isolation from the daily challenges of life and provides the opportunity to release your physical and emotional blocks.
New Year Ayurveda Yoga Retreat for 3 Days will be a turning point for your lives as you will experience satisfaction, happiness, and leveled-up form of health.
Experience the benefits of Yoga, Meditation, Jal Neti, and Ayurvedic spas to adapt to a healthy and harmonious lifestyle. The Program will offer daily morning sessions of Yoga and Meditation, giving a push start to the day.
The timeline progresses with Ayurvedic Seminars, hosted by Ayurveda Experts and basic training of Abhyanga Massage. Also get the opportunity to practice Jal Neti, a Yogic Cleansing technique for the nasal tract.
Anne-Marie BurfordCore Subject: Pilates and Yoga
James BurfordCore Subject: Hatha and Ashtanga yoga, Reiki Master
Chris BurfordCore Subject: Psychotherapist, Tai Chi Teacher
Yorkshire Center for Wellbeing is a Premier Pilates and Yoga Studio in Harrogate, United Kingdom. Harrogate has been promoting health and wellbeing since the 18th century.
This location hosts luxury spa treatments for wealthy visitors. Harrogate is also a popular tourist destination with famous Turkish Baths, RHS Garden, attractive towns and historic houses.
- 16:00 PM - Arrival
- 17:00 PM - Meditation Session
- 18:00 PM - Vinyasa Flow Session
- 19:00 PM - Dinner
- 07:00 AM - Jal Neeti
- 07:30 AM -Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama session
- 10:30 AM - Brunch
- 11:30 AM - Ayurvedic Seminar
- 13:00 PM - Leisure time
- 16:30 PM - Meditation, Restorative Yoga, Yoga Nidra
- 18:30 PM - Dinner
- 19:30 PM - Free time
- 07:00 AM - Jal Neeti
- 07:30 AM - Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama session
- 10:30 AM - Brunch
- 11:00 AM - Workshop- Abhyanga Ayurvedic Massage
- 12:00 PM - Cooking Class
- 13:00 PM - Lunch
- 15:00 PM - Meditation and Yoga Nidra
- 16:00 PM - Checkout
The Yorkshire Center for Wellbeing has its own Victorian-style home for accommodation purposes. The center boasts lavish, spacious and comfortable rooms with modern amenities like queen-sized bed, heaters, private bathrooms, etc.
With 3 large shared rooms, 2 single rooms and 1 single room off the site, the center can accommodate 9-10 guests at a time. The luxury rooms offer a remarkable view of the garden and a pond.
Food & Accommodation Gallery
The center serves delicious and nutritious Ayurvedic meals, which are prepared mindfully in the center itself. The guests are served with Brunch and Dinner daily.
Chris is a professional chef at the center and specializes in Vegetarian, Vegan and Ayurvedic cuisine. Refreshments such as coffee, tea, fresh fruit juices, and healing herbs are also available for all the guests.
*If you have a special dietary requirement, you may contact the organizer while making a reservation.
What Makes This Program Special?
- Yoga and Meditation- Refresh your body, mind, and soul with Yoga and Meditation practice. Release the tensions in your muscles, increase flexibility, and enhance your posture with yoga asanas. Manage your emotions and gain better control over your thoughts with soulful Meditation practice.
- Jal Neti- Cleanse your nasal tract and reduce inflammations of the respiratory system. Experience this Yogic purification technique in the morning and get rid of toxins.
- Abhyanga Massage- Gain knowledge on maintaining good health and wellbeing by opening Nadis and energy chakras of the body. Learn the basics of Ayurvedic massage with herb infused oils.
- Ayurvedic Seminars- Develop a better understanding of the Vedic science and the alternative forms of medicine. Get a chance to interact with Ayurveda professionals and get familiar with the organic herbs, oils, and medicines.
- Accommodation for 2 nights
- Daily brunch and dinner
- Daily Yoga Therapy
- Daily Meditation Session
- Ayurvedic Seminars
- Abhyanga Ayurvedic Massage
- Jal neeti Practical
Yorkshire Wellbeing Center
Located in Harrogate, United Kingdom, Yorkshire Center for Wellbeing is a Victorian-styled home. The center is newly built and has spacious Yoga Studios, a luxury treatment room, a designer kitchen, large dining rooms, and a Café/bar. The outside area features spacious and mature gardens, pond, and garden swings for the guests to enjoy and relax. The center is a premier destination for Pilates and Yoga in a prestigious area of Duchy Road in Harrogate.
Payment And Cancellation Policy
- Deposit of 50% of the total price is required for a valid reservation.
- The rest of the amount should be paid 28 days before arrival.
- The deposit is non-refundable. No cancellations are allowed.
Why choose Yorkshire Wellbeing Center
The center is located in Harrogate, United Kingdom with a long history of promoting health and wellbeing. Harrogate has been voted the happiest place to live in the UK, making Yorkshire Center for Wellbeing the perfect place for Yoga Retreat.
The center makes you feel like a part of the family, with friendly nature, welcoming teaching style interlaced with humor, and a nurturing environment. The hosts offer holistic teachings, treatments, and classes whilst providing a healing ambiance.