No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Yorkshire Wellbeing Center
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 31-December-2019
- Duration: 3 Days
- Area: North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Ayurvedic
- Surrounding area: Close To Nature
Begin the New Year with renewed health and enthusiasm so that you can aim for a higher good. Find the balance and harmony within your environment. This retreat provides the much-needed isolation from the daily challenges of life and provides the opportunity to release your physical and emotional blocks.
New Year Ayurveda Yoga Retreat for 3 Days will be a turning point for your lives as you will experience satisfaction, happiness, and leveled-up form of health.
Love this place !
You won't meet a friendlier bunch of people. I attended my first social evening last night and felt very at home.
The retreat i attended back in August was very relaxing, Anne-Marie and James were very welcoming and I very much enjoyed the food and garden.
Anne Marie and James are two of the most influential people I've met !
Before attending their Auyvedic retreat I had somewhat little interest in this subject, however once I'd attended they inspired my to look further into the knowledge of auyveda which has resulted in me visiting India myself to look deeper.
Their retreats are wonderful, their yoga wisdom and knowledge is profound and they are simply two beautiful souls! I intend to attend many more retreats with them!
Thank you Anne Marie and James!
See you soon
Core Subject: Pilates and Yoga
Anne-Marie is the founder of Yorkshire Center for Wellbeing and a highly experienced Health Education teacher, GP Practitioner and RSA YMCA Exercise Teacher for Pilates and Yoga. She has been certified as, ‘Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga’ teacher with the world-renowned Chopra Centre for Well Being, California. Anne is also a professional member of the Pilates Institute and specializes in back problems and Pre/Post Natal Pilates. She has taught on many retreats and has brought out at international selling ‘Pilates on the Ball’ DVD.
Core Subject: Hatha and Ashtanga yoga, Reiki Master
James is Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga Teacher, Pilates Teacher, Ayurvedic massage therapist, and a Reiki Master. He spent 5 years in India for Yogic Training. He offers deep teaching classes on all aspects of Yoga and its philosophy. He likes to play piano, guitars, and drums in his free time.
Core Subject: Psychotherapist, Tai Chi Teacher
Chris loves to take care of the guests and cooks delicious Ayurvedic food. He is a psychotherapist at Regent’s and also helps with men’s retreat work. He is also a Tai Chi Teacher.
Yorkshire Center for Wellbeing is a Premier Pilates and Yoga Studio in Harrogate, United Kingdom. Harrogate has been promoting health and wellbeing since the 18th century.
This location hosts luxury spa treatments for wealthy visitors. Harrogate is also a popular tourist destination with famous Turkish Baths, RHS Garden, attractive towns and historic houses.
Experience the benefits of Yoga, Meditation, Jal Neti, and Ayurvedic spas to adapt to a healthy and harmonious lifestyle. The Program will offer daily morning sessions of Yoga and Meditation, giving a push start to the day.
The timeline progresses with Ayurvedic Seminars, hosted by Ayurveda Experts and basic training of Abhyanga Massage. Also get the opportunity to practice Jal Neti, a Yogic Cleansing technique for the nasal tract.
- 16:00 PM - Arrival
- 17:00 PM - Meditation Session
- 18:00 PM - Vinyasa Flow Session
- 19:00 PM - Dinner
- 07:00 AM - Jal Neeti
- 07:30 AM -Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama session
- 10:30 AM - Brunch
- 11:30 AM - Ayurvedic Seminar
- 13:00 PM - Leisure time
- 16:30 PM - Meditation, Restorative Yoga, Yoga Nidra
- 18:30 PM - Dinner
- 19:30 PM - Free time
- 07:00 AM - Jal Neeti
- 07:30 AM - Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama session
- 10:30 AM - Brunch
- 11:00 AM - Workshop- Abhyanga Ayurvedic Massage
- 12:00 PM - Cooking Class
- 13:00 PM - Lunch
- 15:00 PM - Meditation and Yoga Nidra
- 16:00 PM - Checkout
The Yorkshire Center for Wellbeing has its own Victorian-style home for accommodation purposes. The center boasts lavish, spacious and comfortable rooms with modern amenities like queen-sized bed, heaters, private bathrooms, etc.
With 3 large shared rooms, 2 single rooms and 1 single room off the site, the center can accommodate 9-10 guests at a time. The luxury rooms offer a remarkable view of the garden and a pond.
The center serves delicious and nutritious Ayurvedic meals, which are prepared mindfully in the center itself. The guests are served with Brunch and Dinner daily.
Chris is a professional chef at the center and specializes in Vegetarian, Vegan and Ayurvedic cuisine. Refreshments such as coffee, tea, fresh fruit juices, and healing herbs are also available for all the guests.
*If you have a special dietary requirement, you may contact the organizer while making a reservation.
- Yoga and Meditation- Refresh your body, mind, and soul with Yoga and Meditation practice. Release the tensions in your muscles, increase flexibility, and enhance your posture with yoga asanas. Manage your emotions and gain better control over your thoughts with soulful Meditation practice.
- Jal Neti- Cleanse your nasal tract and reduce inflammations of the respiratory system. Experience this Yogic purification technique in the morning and get rid of toxins.
- Abhyanga Massage- Gain knowledge on maintaining good health and wellbeing by opening Nadis and energy chakras of the body. Learn the basics of Ayurvedic massage with herb infused oils.
- Ayurvedic Seminars- Develop a better understanding of the Vedic science and the alternative forms of medicine. Get a chance to interact with Ayurveda professionals and get familiar with the organic herbs, oils, and medicines.
- Accommodation for 2 nights
- Daily brunch and dinner
- Daily Yoga Therapy
- Daily Meditation Session
- Ayurvedic Seminars
- Abhyanga Ayurvedic Massage
- Jal neeti Practical
Yorkshire Wellbeing Center
Located in Harrogate, United Kingdom, Yorkshire Center for Wellbeing is a Victorian-styled home. The center is newly built and has spacious Yoga Studios, a luxury treatment room, a designer kitchen, large dining rooms, and a Café/bar. The outside area features spacious and mature gardens, pond, and garden swings for the guests to enjoy and relax. The center is a premier destination for Pilates and Yoga in a prestigious area of Duchy Road in Harrogate.