No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Bosquees Condido Arte
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 12-June-2020
- Duration: 3 Days
- Area: Asturias, Spain
- Food: Vegan,Gluten Free
- Surrounding area: Mountain,Close To Nature,River
Imagine living in the middle of the woods, feeling more connected to nature and the self. Haven’t you been looking for such an opportunity since a long time? Combining the strength and beauty of the powerful practice of Yoga, Weekend Retreat in Asturias is an escapade for your soul away from all the chaos and stress.
The natural environment, incredible. It's a luxury to do yoga every day on a platform in the middle of the forest.
The organization, fantastic, very close. All were aware of us and took care of all the details with great care. An experience, definitely recommended.
Enjoying the retreat in the Bosque Escondido is a wonderful experience!
Everything has been beautiful sensations and nature.The practice of level yoga in the middle of the forest with Marcos, who in addition to a great teacher is an excellent person.
The love and personality of Ruth and Cristophe, the delicious food and the moments that we share in that dream environment do not leave you anything more than wanting to repeat.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Marcos Ribera is a true nature lover and embraces every aspect of it. He has been surfing for more than 20 years and started his practice of yoga in Hawaii as a complement to the activity. Soon he acknowledged the transformative benefits of yoga and took a step to delve deeper into the practice. He travels a lot, which made him learn yoga by attending different schools. Later he began his journey as a Yoga professor, with an urge to transfer the best of what he has learned over all these years.
A beautiful region of northwest Spain, Asturias is a gorgeously green place with dramatic rugged coast, colorful fishing ports, breathtaking mountains, Valleys, rustic villages, and religious sites.
The place is a heaven for architecture lovers crediting to its pre-Romanesque modern but unique medieval sites. Asturias is a place that boasts a cool merger of historic and contemporary culture.
Travel to the beautiful region of Asturias in Spain, and immerse in the atmosphere of a forest while practicing yoga and meditation. Explore nature, connect with the spiritual being, and have a transformative experience of blissfulness.
Weekend Retreat, Yoga and Forest, is a way to take care of your body, relax the mind, and spend time with yourself efficiently.
The retreat program is a combination of strength and beauty of yoga that is ideal for beginners as well as advanced level practitioners.
The retreat incorporates daily yoga practice in the silence of the woods, hiking while maintaining the terrain of this small Atlantic forest, soulful practice of meditation, pranayama, mindfulness, yin yoga and acro yoga.
- 03:00 PM: Arrive at the airport
- 05:30 PM: Check-in followed by meeting at Hotel Cuadrovena
- After accommodating yourself in the room get ready for your first yoga class.
- 06:15 PM: Appointment in the parking area of the hotel to drive you to the forest for yoga
- 06:30 PM: Welcome Tea and discussion about the program
- 07:00 PM: First yoga class combined with asana, breathing, and relaxation practice
- 09:00 PM: Vegetarian three-course dinner meal
- 10:30 PM: Back to the hotel to doze off
- 09:00 AM: Breakfast at the Hotel
- 10:00 AM: Hiking Trail to the Forest
- 01:00 PM: Restorative Yoga
- 02:30 PM: Lunch Break
- 04:00 PM: Break/Free Time/Rest
- 05:00 PM: Forest Bath
- 06:30 PM: Depending on the group- yoga in pair, acro yoga, meditation or initiation to Thai Massage
- 09:00 PM: Vegetarian three-course dinner meal
- 10:30 PM: To Bed
- 08:30 AM: Pick up at the hotel with your luggage (Check-out)
- 09:00 AM: Tea or Coffee
- 09:30 AM: Last Morning Yoga Session
- Noon: Brunch
- Free Time/Rest/ Break
- 04:00 AM: Farewell
* Organizer can arrange pick and drop at additional cost
Live in the woods and experience nature so close to you during your wellness getaway with yoga and forest retreat. The retreat takes place in a pleasant beautiful rural hotel, Cuadvena, which is just a 10-minute walk away from the woods.
The hotel offers double room accommodation with attached bathroom, attic on the ground floor. The rooms are spacious and designed keeping comfort in mind. The rooms are well-furnished and facilitated with basic amenities.
Private rooms are available at an additional coast.
To take good care of their guest’s health and wellbeing, the center offers a balanced and delicious vegetarian diet during the program. The food is prepared using local organic products from their neighboring Biobrotes organic garden, and also uses homegrown products.
Your daily meals include:
For Breakfast: Fresh Juices, Herbal Teas, Coffee, Milk or Vegetable Milk, homemade muesli, yogurt, porridge, fresh fruits, fresh cheese, home-baked whole grain bread, homemade fresh marmalade, local honey, dried fruits, fresh tomatoes with olive oil.
For Lunch: Large Variety of food choices to choose from veggies, lentils, bread, soup, etc.
For Dinner: Dinner consist of healthy and light meals – a starter, a main course, and a delightful dessert
They also serve vegan and gluten and lactose-free food for people with special dietary requirements. On the day of excursion, they also organize a picnic.
* Other dietary requirements on request.
* Excursion include picnic provided by the kitchen
The retreat program is not just about the daily practice of yoga and meditation. This weekend getaway is a complete package that soothes your heart and soul with its wonderful practices and activities.
Amidst the forest, set your sojourn and enjoy hiking, nature walk, and indulge in supplementary activities besides the seaside or amidst the mountains.
Also, avail therapeutic and rejuvenating massage facilities at an additional cost.
- 2 Night Accommodation
- Full Board Healthy Meals- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Hotel Transfer to the Forest
- All Yoga and Meditation Session
- Daily Cleansing Service
- Use of all amenities
- Excursion to nearby forest and village with picnic
- Spa Treatment
- Therapeutic or Relaxing Massages
- Visa Fee
- Airport transfer
Bosque Escondido Arte
Located in Cereceda, a small village at the foot of the Sierra del Sueve in Asturias Spain, the center gives you an amazing opportunity to unwind amidst nature.
The retreat takes place in the heart of a centennial forest that becomes your home for the weekend. Integrate into nature with this retreat which offers you a wellness vacation in the silence of the forest.
From the swimming pool to the yogashala, from your rooms to the dining space, everything is settled in the middle of nature offering enormous breathtaking views of Mother Nature.
- To make a reservation, you need to deposit 150 €.
- Make remaining payment a week before arriving date.
- In the case of cancellation of the booking:
- Same day cancellation or unable to attend the program, no refund
- 7 Days before the start of the program, no refund
- Within 7-15 days before the start of the program, 50% refund of the deposit amount
- More than 15 days before the start of the program, 100% refund of the deposit amount, only 5 € will be charged as a management fee