What is Personally Identified Information (PIN):
Personally Identified Information, henceforth referred to as PIN is the information that the website may use for the purpose of identifying, locating, and contacting the individual to whom the information pertains. PIN Information includes name, address, date-of-birth, contact details, credit/debit card details, social security, and other financial information. Information provided on an anonymous basis (not identifying the person) or details collected concerning the demographics that does not concern a sole individual is not considered as the PIN.
Storage of Personal Information and Why?
Only registered users will be asked for pieces of information, including name, valid email-id, and password. The site may at any time: save the information regarding the favorite package searches, invite users to participate in surveys designed for their experience, knowledge, and encourage the users to review their experiences with us and other websites. Saved search criteria enable them to auto-search without re-entering the data. Reviews of experience are valuable for the concerned websites. Completing surveys help us to continually improve our services and enhance the user experience. We will update the user information on our website as and when received. Visitors interested in buying and selling products on this site are required to disclose extra information like residential address, pin code, and personal contact number. Customers’ contact information will be used by us for contacting them regarding the availability of new products, discount offers, etc., and for informing them about any illegal or unusual activity from their account or inappropriate content in the customer’s advertisements.
What Information Will We Collect as an Organization?
How Is PIN and Payment Information Stored?
Your PIN is stored in a safe database and we take all precautionary steps and follow industry’s best practices ensuring that your data is not lost, misused, altered, destroyed, disclosed, or accessed. The Payment information on our platform is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) at the time of payment for safest transactions.
How Is The PIN Used?
The PIN is used for Website Customization, for offering relevant services to the members and for fulfilling appropriate buying and selling products on this site. Members and Visitors may receive emails regarding the purchase and sales opportunity. The PIN information may also be used for the purpose of contacting and providing a response to the guests for the information requested.
Disclosure of the PIN:
We duly understand the importance of protecting your private information given to us. Your PIN with us will be disclosed under certain circumstances in which you have: agreed to disclose the information or as per the legal requirements.
Updation of the PIN:
Members have the option to update the existing PIN on our site or to make any corrections in the information provided by logging into their accounts, where they are offered the option to make the necessary amendments.
Deletion and Deactivation of the PIN by the Users
Members and Visitors wishing to delete or deactivate their PIN information from the site can do so by contacting the website. Any individual who requests to deactivate or delete the information from the database will have it done and the information will not be used, sold, or transferred in any manner from that very point.
Choices to Visitors Regarding Information Use, Collection, and Distribution
Guests who do not wish to receive any unsolicited information from us or our vendors and other sites affiliated to us can opt from this service by writing to us an email in a manner prescribed or using the unsubscribing link.
If Users Need to Send Information to Us
Members are free to share any information with us at their own will. We do everything in our capacity to protect your information. There are several steps that you can follow to ensure the security of your data and information: remember to log out after every session, be sure that your passwords are h3 enough so that your email and information can not be accessed by others.
If an Event of Privacy Issue Occurs
If you have reasons to believe that any individual or organization has mistakenly gained access to your PIN or if you have reasons to believe that we have not kept our promise under the policy or any other questions and concerns related to privacy then please contact us immediately. We will attempt to correct any errors on our part and will answer your questions and concerns regarding the matter.
Terms and Conditions
By becoming a member on our site or purchasing something from us, you are bound to agree our Terms and Conditions, including the additional terms and conditions available on the site as a hyperlink. These terms of service and conditions apply to every user of the site, including the browsers, centers, customers, merchants, and contributors of the content.
We request you to carefully go through the terms and conditions before accessing our website. By using any section of the site, you agree to bound the stated terms and conditions. If the users do not agree with the terms of service then their access to the website may be halted. Furthermore, they may not be able to make any purchase from the site.
Any new feature or product added to the site will be subjected to the terms and conditions agreement. Visitors can view the current Terms of Services at this page at any time. We reserve the right to change, update, or replace any part of the terms and condition services from our website. We request you to periodically check the page for updations. In case you encounter any problem while accessing our services, please let us know.
We will be more than happy to serve you in any manner.
Terms of Service of Booking The Packages
- When a user books a retreat, a yoga program, or a tour at Retreat Kula, we ensure a seat to the customer in the respective package on behalf of the authorized center. However, the final decision to offer the requested seat to the customer lies with the respective center or school.
- Customers are obliged to follow the rules and regulations of the centers.
General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone without stating the reason.
- Please understand that your information(not including credit card content) can be transferred and may involve:
- (a) Transmission across other networks
- (b) Adapting to the technical requirements of the connecting devices or networks.
- (c) Credit Card information is transferred after encryption over the networks.
- The users of the website agree not to reproduce, sell, duplicate, exploit any service, terms and conditions, or any contact information on the site.
Modifications and Change of the Services and Prices
- We reserve the right to change or modify the service (including any content) at any time without a prior notice
- The prices of the products are subject to the change
- We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, or any amendment done to the site.
Products and Services:
- Yoga and Ayurveda Props and Wear are exclusively available on the site. These products are subject to limited quantities and can be returned or exchanged according to our return policy.
- We have made a concrete effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products. However, the actual product may differ slightly in terms of color and overall appeal than the image displayed.
- We reserve the right but are not compelled to restrict the service of a product to one region, territory, geography, or a person as per our discretion.
- We duly reserve the right to discontinue the sale of a product without notice as per our will.
- We do not guarantee that the purchase of any products, material, services, information, obtained from our site will strictly meet your expectations.
Use of Platform:
- In using the platform, the users can view the products on offer, can submit requests to a package, can make a reservation or can write reviews. A reservation to a certain program through the platform abides you with the agreement of the organizer if your request is accepted by the party.
- The programs and experiences offered are subject to Organizers’ terms and conditions as well as all the agreements between you and your organizer. Retreat Kula advises you to go through the organizer’s terms and conditions carefully before making a reservation since they may contain legal obligations and it is your duty to adhere to them.
- Retreat Kula takes no responsibility of the decision made by you on the basis of the content on our website unless indicated in these terms of services.
- User and Organizer are solely responsible for the correct performance of the reservation made. To view, change, or cancel the reservation, please refer to your confirmation email, where you will find the relevant information.
- You are solely responsible for the content ie. reviews you upload. Since, you are free to write and upload content on the site without any restrictions, you warrant that the information is lawful and does not infringe upon any party’s privacy right, intellectual property right, or any other right in this respect.
- You also warrant that you shall submit content that does not involve an illegal activity, obscene matter, hate speech, or is violent in any matter.
- We do not warrant that your content will be complete and/or continuously available on the website.
- Finally, when using the platform you shall adhere to the following rules:
- (a) You will not open the platform on a device that contains a virus, worms, malicious software that can alter, damage, or make the platform inaccessible to the viewers.
- (b) Deliberately use the software and other processes either manually or automated to scrape any content from the platform
- (c) Reproduce the platform content or apply reverse engineering to it, unless permitted by law.
- (d) Remove the security measures or technical limitations of the platform.
Prices, Payment, Billing and Account Information
- We reserve the right to decline any order you place with us. In any event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we attempt to notify you through email/ billing address/phone number provided at the time of making an order.
- We ensure to provide correct, complete, and timely purchase account and information made with us. You agree to update your email address, and billing information, credit card details on a prompt basis so that we can complete your transactions. Customers can go through our return policy for details.
- Your use of the site is free of cost. Organizers charge a fee for their experiences over which we have no control and influence. Also, note that you may be liable to pay a certain fee to the organizer at the time of reservation.
- All the Intellectual Property Rights of the platform including trademarks, copyrights, patent rights, design rights, trade name rights, database rights, neighboring rights as well as rights to know how (IP Rights), are owned by Retreat Kula and its organizers. Nothing in these Terms of Services indicate the transfer of IP right to you from Retreat Kula. You solely have the right to use the site if you act according to the conditions stated.
- By uploading a review, you grant us the transferable right, royalty-free, worldwide, and licensable power to reproduce the content and to make it available on the platform and other websites. You also give us the authority to use the content for promotional purposes and other related services.
- In order to make a request or reservation regarding any program, you need to provide personal data to the organizer of the event. The Organizer shall process the data according to the privacy settings. We shall not be liable for any damage or alteration to your private information during the process by the organizer.
Warranties and Indemnifications
- Except the expresses made in the Terms of Services, Retreat Kula makes no warranty of any kind whether oral, written, statutory, implied or otherwise. Retreat Kula is not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness of a particular purpose, quality, safety, or accuracy of the platform. Moreover, the site does not guarantee any successful travel experience or achievement of the skill related to the particular package.
- The conclusion and performance of the reservations, including the payment and cancellation of the reservation, is the sole responsibility of you and the organization. You indemnify Retreat Kula from all the claims submitted by you, organizer, and third-party in relation to Reservations with the specific organizer, as well as to the payment of such reservations. However, the Retreat Kula agrees to provide assistance to its users to the best of its capabilities in case any issue arises between you and the organizer.
- How be the above mentioned, the Retreat Kula guarantees that you will get a refund of the paid amount if you cancel the reservation with the organizer in conformity with its terms and conditions regarding the reservation.
- You guarantee that you will not use the platform :
- (a) In contrast to any provision in these Terms of Service;
- (b) In contrary to any current legislation or rules and regulations;
- (c) To hamper the right of Retreat Kula, third parties or organizers, including but not limited to IP rights or Privacy rights.
- Retreat Kula is obliged to remove or block any content on the site that is exhibited unlawful or stop manifestly unlawful behavior after receiving a notification that is precise and substantiated.
- We reserve the right to not to give a request or to remove or block access to the reported content on the reasonable grounds of doubts relating to accuracy, sufficient notice, or balanced interests.
- The person that has reported unlawful content indemnifies Retreat Kula from all the claims of third parties and organizers in relation to the blocked or removed content. The indemnification includes the costs that the Retreat Kula suffer, could suffer, or which we incur in regard to the claims, including but not limited to the legal compensation.
Termination of the Terms of Services:
- These terms and conditions are effective until and unless terminated by the Retreat Kula. You terminate these terms of services when you cease using this platform.
- We may transfer the rights arising from these terms of services and conditions to the third party and you shall be notified about the same. The receiver is not permitted to the transfer the rights and obligations derived to the third party without Retreat Kula written consent.
- If in the case at any time any of the provision becomes invalid, illegal, or void according to the legislation, such invalidity will not affect the validity of the other provisions of these terms and conditions and it shall be replaced with the valid one.