3 Days Adventurous Surf Camp, Costa Rica
- 3 Surf Lessons.
- Use Of Surfboards And Lycra.
- Daily Fruits, Water And Coconut Water During Lessons.
- Transportation From Hotels Near By The Base Operation During Lessons.
- Certified And High Quilified Surf Instructors.
- 2 To 3 Hours Of Surfing Per Day
Our Surf package for beginners is oriented in develop the skills on each person, teaching the most important aspects of surfing through the experience. Not only is important to know how to stand up in one surf board, but also know about the ocean, technics, use of your body and your energy. All this will combine to make the surf camp the adventure you want to build confidence and improve your surfing
- Snorkeling Or Diving Caño Island. ($130 Snorkeling / $175 Diving)
- Snorkeling Or Diving Marino Ballena National Park. ($85 Snorkeling / $105 Diving)
- Stand Up Paddle Mangroove Tour.
- ($75) Corcovado National Park. ($140)
(Note that this price doesn´t not include the park fee entrance for the Marino Ballena National Park, in case the clients decide to take the lessons in Uvita, the fee is $6).
Adriana NaranjoCore Subject: Diving Instructor
The South Central Pacific looked to be one of Costa Rica’s last frontiers and we were just as excited to explore it ourselves as we are were to showcase it to our clients. It was a match made on earth in a place just like heaven.
Costa Rica Dive and Surf
Costa Rica Dive and Surf, was one of the first Dive Centers to explore the pristine reef system protected by the Marino Ballena National Park. The Park safeguards the vital central portion of Central America’s largest and most unspoiled Pacific reef. In addition to the Marino Ballena National Park, we are also one of the few dive centers lucky enough to be allowed access to Caño Island National Park, a spectacular island 40 miles off the coast and protected by the Costa Rican government for over 25 years.