No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Costa Rica Dive and Surf
- Type: Surf
- Starting From: 01-November-2019
- Duration: 3 Days
- Area: Costa Rica
- Food: Vegetarian
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach
- 3 Surf Lessons.
- Use Of Surfboards And Lycra.
- Daily Fruits, Water And Coconut Water During Lessons.
- Transportation From Hotels Near By The Base Operation During Lessons.
- Certified And High Quilified Surf Instructors.
- 2 To 3 Hours Of Surfing Per Day
Loved everyone! My family of 5 could not have had a better time. Everyone was welcoming and helpful. My youngest (turning 9 on the trip) felt taken care of and very adventurous. From surf lessons with Bob to the fabulous day at Cano Island with Michael Carlos and his keen eye, we fell in love with the Costa Rica life. Highly recommend these folks, they took great care of us and most importantly kept my kids safe while they (and I) were free to adventure. Thanks everyone !
Great instructor! I tried surfing for the first time and Oscar was my instructor. He was kind, patient and knowledgeable and he got me to successfully ride some waves. It was an awesome experience and I highly recommend this company.
Core Subject: Diving Instructor
The South Central Pacific looked to be one of Costa Rica’s last frontiers and we were just as excited to explore it ourselves as we are were to showcase it to our clients. It was a match made on earth in a place just like heaven.
Our Surf package for beginners is oriented in develop the skills on each person, teaching the most important aspects of surfing through the experience. Not only is important to know how to stand up in one surf board, but also know about the ocean, technics, use of your body and your energy. All this will combine to make the surf camp the adventure you want to build confidence and improve your surfing
- Snorkeling Or Diving Caño Island. ($130 Snorkeling / $175 Diving)
- Snorkeling Or Diving Marino Ballena National Park. ($85 Snorkeling / $105 Diving)
- Stand Up Paddle Mangroove Tour.
- ($75) Corcovado National Park. ($140)
(Note that this price doesn´t not include the park fee entrance for the Marino Ballena National Park, in case the clients decide to take the lessons in Uvita, the fee is $6).
Costa Rica Dive and Surf
Costa Rica Dive and Surf, was one of the first Dive Centers to explore the pristine reef system protected by the Marino Ballena National Park. The Park safeguards the vital central portion of Central America’s largest and most unspoiled Pacific reef. In addition to the Marino Ballena National Park, we are also one of the few dive centers lucky enough to be allowed access to Caño Island National Park, a spectacular island 40 miles off the coast and protected by the Costa Rican government for over 25 years.