No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Eco Logic Thailand
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 03-November-2019
- Duration: 6 Days
- Area: Chumphon, Thailand
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free,Organic,Raw,Pescetarian,Dairy Free,Nut Free
- Surrounding area: Close To Nature
Experience yoga and meditation in the middle of nature in the jungle of Paksong. Close to the city of Ranong, you'll find yourself surrounded by nature. Rain forest, river, and waterfalls are nearby. Yoga in the early morning with a view over the misty mountains. And yoga in the late afternoon with the sounds of the river nearby. Visits to the waterfall, a day trip to a secluded beach or hot springs and temples. Experience Thai massage, take a Thai cooking and language course, and more!
With your stay you also support a good cause directly, Eco-Logic is the main sponsor of the projects of the Thai Child Development Foundation. You can visit the project during your stay. On Friday you can join the kids when they work on their project and on Saturday you can use your skill in the activities organized for local kids.
Even though the program is scheduled from Sunday to Friday, you can also start on a different day. They will reorganize the schedule for you, just send them a message on your preferred arrival day.
Amazing place !
Amazing location in the middle of the tropical forest. Welcoming common areas and rooms. Family-like atmosphere. Superfriendly staff. Healthy and really tasty Thai food.
A Great choice for relaxing and/or doing yoga. And even more, the accommodation and yoga courses support and shelter a school for local kids with disabilities.
Thanks for the Wonderful stay!!
Amazing experience and very attentive staff!
I organised a kundalini yoga retreat there for the first time and the experience has been really good,
The staff was very attentive and helpful, the day trips offered were a huge success amongst the participants of the retreat.
It was great to do activities away from the tourist attractions and be totally immerse in the Thai culture.
I liked it so much that i have already booked for another yoga retreat next Easter!!!
Warmly recommend eco-logic for your holiday
A perfect escape from the city!
I stayed at ecologic for three days and had a fabulous time. It was exactly what I wanted: a peaceful, natural setting to unwind and relax. The food is simple, organic and tasty. I believe most, if not all, of the food comes from the on-site organic farm.
I stayed in a large room with an AC and found it perfectly comfortable and charming. Everyone I met was friendly.
Prices are very reasonable. And, you can feel extra good about staying at ecologic because profits from the resort help to support their school for children with special needs. All in all, a wonderful place.
I can't recommend it highly enough.
Rotating yoga teachers
Core Subject: Hatha and Yin yoga
You will learn yoga through our well qualified and rotating yoga teachers.
TCDF Eco-Logic is located in the most northern province of the south, Chumpon province (not to be confused with Chumpon City!), where the land is only 75 kilometers wide in between east and west coast line the middle of that area, high up in the mountains. The closest city nearby is the city of Ranong. Ranong is easy to reach by bus from the North or South and also has an airport.
A 5 nights/6 day holiday where you can expierence the real Thailand.
During the day, we offer you a nature and culture program: with a day trip to a National Park, a visit to a Budhist temple, a hike to a magnificent waterfall (also with a yoga lesson), a Thai language lesson and a Thai cooking course and more!
Daily you can participate in two yogasessions (except on Wednesdays).
Daily schedule of activities (retreat starts every Sunday)
- Day 1: Sunday Check in - Welcome - Bracelet Ceremony - Tour on the premises - Sunset yoga
- Day 2: Monday Sunrise yoga - The Edible Forest Tour - Hike to the waterfall - Sunset yoga
- Day 3: Tuesday Sunrise yoga - Thai massage - Sunset yoga - Meditation
- Day 4: Wednesday Thai language session - Visit to a local market - Thai cooking course
- Day 5: Thursday Sunrise yoga - Visit a hot springs in a national park and and temple visit (day trip) - Sunset yoga - Meditation
- Day 6: Friday Sunrise yoga - Fun the Farm with the students of TCDF's Special School - Check out
Eco-Logic Yoga Retreat offers a basic but beautiful accommodation. These are bungalows, rooms and a dormitory available for guests.
- Riverside rooms : Eco-Logic has 4 riverside rooms (maximum of 3 people). Each room has a double bed and single bed, a garden bathroom, and a porch with sitting area.
- Riverside bungalows : Eco-Logic has 3 private riverside bungalows (maximum of 2 people). Each bungalow has a double bed, private bathroom, coffee corner, fridge and a garden with fireplace and sitting area.
- Dormitory : A dormitory with 6 bunk beds and a shared bathroom (maximum of 12 people). Sitting area outside with a fireplace
Eco-Logic serves fresh, organic food from farm to the table. Vegetables, herbs, and fruit come from our own organic gardens, eggs from our chicken, fish from our ponds, mushrooms from our mushroom farm.
The coffee they serve is locally grown, organic, hand roasted, and grounded. Weekly vegan desserts are made freshly with local produce.
The bar serves herbal and fruit shakes from local produce.
The fact that you choose to go for a real Thailand experience for your self and that you support a good cause directly with your stay at Eco-Logic Thailand, make this program a very special one.
- Daily yoga classes (total of eight)
- Meditation sessions
- Thai cooking session
- Thai language lesson
- Day trip to a the hotsprings in a National park with visit to a Thai temple and a yoga session on top of a hill overlooking the Andaman sea and mountains.
- Hike to a waterfall with a yoga lesson in nature
- Traditional Thai massage
- 5 nights accommodation
- 3 healthy meals daily
Eco-Logic Resort is a family-friendly nature retreat, hidden in the Paksong jungle - close to coastal town Ranong (on the Thai-Burmese border).It is your ideal getaway to 'Return To Nature' where you can experience our 1 million star eco-resort.