No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: I M Your Trip
- Type: Surf
- Starting From: 01-January-2020
- Duration: 14 Days
- Area: Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
- Food: Vegetarian,Organic
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea,Close To Nature
Indonesia is a country with high tolerance and the heaven for cultural values. Indonesia has an uncountable amount of cultures range from Sabang until Merauke, all of them are valued as the national treasure even until now.
The local cultures are not only well known among the Indonesian, some cultures are acknowledged and famous in the global world. The main value of Indonesian culture lies on its authenticity and originality. The cultures are functioned as the nation’s identity and it succeed to capture the non- Indonesian hearts as well.
One of the best adventures of my life!
If you want a relaxing holiday surfing quality, uncrowded waves in Bali, book with these guys.
Surfed some of the best waves I have caught in my life with I’m Your Trip. Also took me to amazing, authentic local food places after surfing.
Really awesome time.
We had an amazing surf trip with I”m Your Trip!
This ended up being the best trip we have ever taken!!!! They made our trip an amazing experience!!
Always they took special care of meboys and made sure I was safe and getting good waves. my guide spent time with me tuning into the best waves and perfect take off spots. he took me to the best breaks respective to the daily wind, current, and tide conditions.
You guys turned a potentially good trip into an Amazing trip! I spending awesome time too in different parts of the island experiencing Balinese people and culture.
This was so much better than I anticipated. I am already planning our next trip back to Bali and will definitely use I’m Your Trip again!!
Core Subject: Owner
Beatriz Juarez is the owner and facilitator of this retreat. She has a passion for adventure sports and traveling. She has had immense experience in the tourism and hospitality industry and wanted to start her own company that could provide a unique travel experience to solo travelers. She’s always curious to explore new countries and cultures.
Bali is the most popular island holiday destination in the Indonesian archipelago. The island is home to an ancient culture that's known for its warm hospitality. Exotic temples and palaces set against stunning natural backdrops are some of the top attractions.
Enjoy amazing beach resorts and luxury resorts in any in Kuta, Seminyak and Jimbaran where many of the finest hotels and villas are right on the beach.
- Upon arrival at Ngurah Rai International Airport of Bali. Our guide will meet the clients then transfer to hotel in Canggu area.
- Breakfast at hotel. Full day surfing time.
- Early morning pick up from hotel then drive to Jerman Beach at Kuta. Then cruise at 6.30 – 7 AM by Fast boat to G land approximately 2 hour cruise. Arrived at Plengkung Island continue to Bobby’s Surf Camp for dinner and accommodation.
Day 4 -5:
- Surfing Breakfast at hotel. Full day surfing time.
- Photo by Austin Neill
- Early Morning boating back to Bali by boat. On arrival at Bali, our guide will meet your client then transfer to Bambu Indah Hotel Ubud for overnight.
- Breakfast at hotel. Morning drive to one of the Yoga places in Ubud for Yoga Practice (Bikram Yoga) targeting all the major components of fitness – STRENGTH, BALANCE AND FLEXIBILITY whilst stressing the aerobic system.
- Afternoon drive to Yoga class again to do Hot Barre.
- Return back to Hotel for accommodation.
- Breakfast at hotel. Morning or Afternoon meditation class at hotel.
- Photo by Erik Brolin
- Breakfast at hotel. In this day you will have the opportunity to take part in a traditional purification ceremony in the bathing spot used by Balinese for more than a thousand years for good health and prosperity. The spring water, considered holy by the Balinese and Hindu people and believed to have the power to cure, is believed to be connected to the sacred waters of India's River Ganges.
- Return to hotel for accommodation.
- Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Sanur harbor for cruise by fast boat to Gili Trawangan. Upon arrival at Gili Trawangan transfer to hotel in Gili Trawangan by cidomo.
- Breakfast at hotel. Morning transfer by Cidomo to Yoga place in Gili Trawangan. Return to Hotel for accommodation.
- Photo by Thao Le Hoang
- Breakfast at hotel. Cruise to Sanur Harbor by fast boat. Upon arrival transfer to Hotel in Sanur for accommodation.
- Breakfast at hotel. Today is free at leisure.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Transfer to airport for flight to next
- Day 1 - Bali Arrival - Canguu
- Day 2 - Surfing
- Day 3 - Bali - Grajagan - Plengkung
- Day 4 - Surfing
- Day 5 - Surfing
- Day 6 - Plengkung (G-Land) - Bali - Ubud
- Day 7 - Ubud - Bikram Hot Yoga - Hot Barre
- Day 8 - Meditation
- Day 9 - Purification
- Day10 - Bali- Gili Island
- Day 11 - Gili Trawangan Yoga
- Day 12 - Gili - Sanur
- Day 13 - Sanur Free
- Day 14 - Sanur Out
- Bikram Hot Yoga : Everyday at 09:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Hot Barre : Monday and Friday at 16:00 PM – 16:55 PM
The guests will be accommodated on a twin sharing basis. The accommodation will enhance the overall experience of this retreat with astonishing views of the palm trees and the beach.
Breakfast is an important meal of the day as it breaks overnight fasting and provides essential nutrients to the body. Good and healthy breakfast allows the body to stay energetic throughout the day. Therefore, the guests can relish delectable breakfast buffets at the accommodation to recharge their body and soul.
- Various Yoga Classes: This retreat will offer guests the opportunity to practice different yoga styles in the best Yogshala around Ubud. All the Yoga sessions will be held in specialized Yoga places for 1-1.5 hours. The different yoga styles will include Kundalini Tantra yoga, Hatha yoga, Vinyasa yoga, Bikram yoga, and Yin Yoga.
- Purification ceremony: Witness a traditional purification ceremony in a famous bathing spot that is used by Balinese for good health and prosperity. The sacred water of the spring is considered holy by the Hindus and Balinese, and they believe that this elixir has the power to cure.
- Private transfers and tours as per itinerary
- Accommodation based on sharing basis
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Entrance fees, donations, parking
- English Speaking Guide
- Yoga and meditation class based on sharing
- Boat to G Land (Return)
- Airfares and airport taxes
- Meals which is not specified in the itinerary
- Any personal expenses such as phone call, tipping, beverages, etc
- Travel insurance
I'm Your Trip
The center is located in the gorgeous city of Ubud and is one of the most incredible places on earth to practice Yoga and meditation. The retreat is surrounded by nature, serenity, and magnificence in its purest state. Bali is also referred to as the country of Gods because of exotic temples, tranquil seascapes, beautiful palm trees, and coral gardens.