No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Nepal Yoga Academy
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 15-January-2020
- Duration: 5 Days
- Area: Bhaktapur, Bagmati, Nepal
- Food: Vegetarian,Organic
- Surrounding area: Mountain,Close To Nature,River
Invite serenity and wellness to your life with the authentic teachings of Yoga and Ayurveda. Build a better connection with your body, mind, and soul amidst the natural setting of Kathmandu.
This peaceful Yoga and Ayurveda package will offer solitude, peace, balance, and complete individual restoration. Practice different styles of Yoga and indulge in a wide range of Ayurveda therapies with this peaceful vacation.
We have a wonderful time here learning about yoga philosophy which benefits us not only physically but also mentally and spiritually.
Dedicated teachers and friendly staff make you feel like you are at home.
A month at Nepal Yoga Academy opens my heart and eyes.
Dr. Chintamani Gautam
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Dr. Chintamani has been spreading knowledge of Yoga for 18 years and is a renowned Yoga Teacher in Nepal and India. He aims to spread the authentic wisdom of Yoga through his deep Yogic skills and excellent communication skills. Dr. Chintamani hosts’ yoga classes with uplifting energy vibes and a sense of humor to keep everyone immersed.
The retreat is based in a picturesque location that overlooks the Sankhu valley in Kathmandu. The center is closely located to the Panchamahalaxmi Temple, to invoke spiritual vibes in the vicinity.
Enhance your yogic experience at this retreat with stunning views of the lush Himalayan forest and snow-covered peaks. Explore the authentic lifestyle and customs of Nepalese people and relish the local delicacies.
This 5-Day Vacation with Yoga and Ayurveda Treatments is an ideal option to disconnect from the hustle and grind of daily life and experience the true yogic culture. This retreat is based in a natural setting amidst the beautiful valley of Kathmandu and boasts stunning views of the Himalayan forests and peaks.
The guests can immerse in the soothing effects of Yoga and witness Ayurveda treatments for complete rejuvenation. Uplift your spiritual journey with this retreat and get an understanding of the Nepalese culture and traditions. This retreat will also give you a chance to visit local temples and hike to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Changu Narayan.
- 06:40 AM- Shat Karma and JalNeeti
- 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM- Pranayama session
- 08:10 AM - 09:30 AM- Yoga Class
- 09:30 AM - 10:15 AM- Breakfast and excursions
- 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM- Ayurveda Sauna
- 11:30 AM - 01:00 PM- Leisure time
- 01:00 PM - 01:30 PM- Lunch
- 02:00 PM - 03:00 PM- Steam Bath session
- 03:00 PM - 04:45 PM- Hiking
- 04:45 PM - 05:00 PM- Tea Break
- 05:00 PM - 06:30 PM- Yoga class
- 07:00 PM- Dinner and Sleep
The guests can unwind in comfortable and spacious rooms amidst the gorgeous green environment and the ancient temples. Every room is equipped with a private western-style bathroom, twin beds, hot/cold water supply and much more.
The rooms are available on twin sharing as well as on a private basis. Our meticulous staff ensures proper cleanliness so that the guests can delve into the immaculate beauty of the center.
The retreat center serves delicious vegetarian meals, three times a daily. The meals are seasonal and homemade to ensure amazing taste, along with proper nutrition. The restaurant offers picturesque views of sunset and sunrise amongst the clouds.
All the meals are accompanied by refreshing herbal teas and drinks. If you prefer veganism, please inform the organizer in advance to arrange for vegan meals.
- Yoga Session: The guests can are entitled to 2 complimentary yoga sessions a day and can indulge in revitalizing Yogic sessions. Get rid of your existing ailments and eliminate stress from your muscles by promoting flexibility and strengthening them. Yoga will also allow you to regulate your thought process by removing mental disorders like anxiety, depression, etc.
- Ayurveda Therapies: The guests can indulge in various Ayurveda therapies like herbal massage, Steam bath, Shat Karma, and many more to invite wellness and rejuvenation into their life.
- Local excursions: This retreat also includes excursions to nearby temples and other places of interest. You will also get a chance to hike to Changu Narayan, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and explore the area.
- Accommodation for 4 Nights
- Three Vegetarian meals a day
- Refreshments such as Herbal tea and Drinks
- Yoga, meditation and pranayama sessions, twice a day
- 2 Ayurveda Massages
- 2 Ayurveda steam bath
- Excursions to local temples
- Trip to Changu Narayan
Nepal Yoga Academy
The center is located in the beautiful valley of Kathmandu and has a gorgeous bamboo styled construction. The center was recently reconstructed in 2013 to further enhance the yogic experience.
The center has premium rooms that possess deluxe facilities along with spacious Yoga shalas, meditation hut, a beautiful garden, and a restaurant.