15 Day Surf, Yoga & Relaxation Getaway In Pecatu,Bali
Best experience in Bali I went here with my girlfriend as total beginners to try our luck with surfing. Instead of just learning to surf we had the most amazing experience. All the teachers are the happiest most friendly and helpful people I have ever met! This was without a doubt one of the best experiences I’ve had in Bali.
We did the two beginner session in a day package, each lasting about 2 hours with a two hour break in between. We were taken to and from the surf camp and met some amazing people who were staying there too. Also the food was pretty good! But most importantly by the end of two sessions we could surf!!! Can’t speak any more highly of this place! Well done to everyone that works there.
All Surfers - Highly Recommended A surf camp for people that want to surf. Great week with the gang @ Padang Padang surf camp. Daily wave selection was of course great, surf guru instructors are a good bunch of people and met a bunch of other surfers from all over the world. Beginner, intermediate and advanced groups surf two sessions daily.
No matter your level you’ll improve with the combo of waves, instruction and pure stoke at this place. You’ll make friends and enjoy the villa accommodation no doubt. Will definitely be back!
Padang Padang Surf Camp Bali is Bali's premier surf camp and yoga resort. They will take care of everything for you so you can spend the maximum time in the water surfing Bali's world famous, and some lesser known Bali surf breaks.
Delicious fresh meals locally sourced, the best surf instructors on the continent, luxury accommodation - Padang Padang Surf Camp Bali has everything you would want for a perfect surfing and yoga vacation!
A newly built surf house complete with swimming pool, tennis court and plenty of space to chill out after a long days surf. Breakfast and lunch are available at the surf house.
Western managed by experienced surfers, the camp has top local Balinese surfers who will guide you to the best breaks. You will be enjoying daily yoga classes ,which are an hour long and are typically in the mid-late afternoon - the absolute perfect precursor before heading to Uluwatu to enjoy and appreciate the breathtaking evenings sunset
Kembar MadrawanCore Subject: Yoga Instructor
MonotCore Subject: Surf Instructor
We are located in an area, which is well known for its very consistent quality surf. There are a wide variety of breaks including reef, point and beach.
Breaks within walking distance of the camp include Bingin (perfect barrel), Impossibles (long screaming rides), Dreamland (perfect A frame left & rights) and Padang Padang (Balinese pipeline).
An easy 10 minute drive gets you to world famous Uluwatu or the more mellow Balangan.
Daily schedule at Padang Padang Surf Camps:
- Daily surf lessons.
- Daily one hour yoga classes.
- 60-minute complimentary whole body massage
- Daily breakfast and lunch, as well as a Friday barbecue night.
- Fruit juice and soft drinks at meal times.
- Leisure time to measure the surrounding area.
Padang Padang Bali Surf Camp is an architect-designed surfer accommodation. The camp has a traditional "alang alang" roof which is very cool and practical.
Enjoy excellent views of the Bali Bukit peninsula as it is located in a quiet area with very little development within walking distance of white sand beaches and some excellent restaurants. The camp has 6 fan rooms and 6 air-conditioned rooms to suit all tastes and budgets.
This is a full-service surf camp that has a restaurant, massage area, fast Wi-Fi, and offers surf lessons and surf guiding.
Food & Accommodation Gallery
Padang Padang Surf Camp Bali prepares delicious fresh organic food and has a chill social vibe. During your stay at the camp, you will be served daily complimentary breakfast and lunch, as well as a barbecue Friday night.
- Breakfast - Fresh cut fruit and hot food are waiting for you after the morning session.
- Lunch - Western and Indonesian food served at the surf camp after morning surf. Freshly baked cakes offered most days at 4 p.m.
- Dinner - You can go to local restaurants (at an additional cost). One free fish barbecue a week is included.
- Drinks - Free flow coffee and tea. Fruit juice and soft drinks are free at meal times.
What Makes This Program Special?
They specialize in teaching complete newbies who have never surfed before or if you want to progress your surfing quickly then they also offer private surf lessons.
The highlight of the surfing program is the photo reviews and video reviews where you will receive a technical analysis of your surfing in a classroom environment. They have a huge variety of both hard top and soft top surfboards.
They opened the first surf camp and surf school on the Bukit and have the 10 best-qualified surf instructors in Bali. They are also advocates of yoga and have a beautiful open air studio for you to explore.
- Surf equipment rental during lessons
- Airport transfers
- Transportation to nearby tourist destinations
- Surf guides to the best waves in the area by top local surfers
- 2 free fish barbecue a week.
- Free flow coffee and tea.
- 14 nights accommodation.
- Video / photographed sessions.
- Complimentary use of on-site facilities such as tennis court, swimming pool, and ping pong table.
- Bathrooms - all bedrooms are private and have private en-suite bathrooms, with hot showers
- Facilities - TV/DVD player with latest movies, tennis court, ping pong, and swimming pool.
- Wi-Fi - internet hotspot, free broadband Wi-Fi internet access in most areas of surf camp.
- Satellite TV - international news, English language TV programs, sport, and movies
Padang Padang Bali Surf Camp
Padang Padang Bali Surf Camp is architect designed and newly built. Located near the balinese pipeline, there are a variety of breaks nearby suitable for surfers of all standards - from beginners to professionals. Uluwatu, Padang Padang, Impossibles, Bingin, Dreamland and Balangan are all easily accessible from the centrally located Padang Padang Surf Camp.
Bali is the premier surf destination and this is the premier Bali Surf Camp and Surf School.
Payment And Cancellation Policy
- A reservation requires a deposit of 14% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 60 days before arrival.
Why choose Padang Padang Surf Camp
Western managed by experienced surfers, the camp has top local Balinese surfers who will guide you to the best breaks. Padang Padang Surf Camp Bali have experts local knowledge that allows us to take into account tides, wind, and swell to find the best quality waves on the Bukit peninsula.
They are located within walking distance of Dreamland, Bingin, and Impossible & Padang Padang beaches. If you want to surf in Bali this is the very best location for variety of waves, swell size and wind options.