No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Power Of Now Oasis
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 01-November-2019
- Duration: 7 Days
- Area: Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free,Organic,Ayurvedic
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Close To Nature
Immerse yourself while enjoying a week full of peace amidst the jewel of islands that Bali is. Power of Now Oasis is a beachside studio where the yogis can enjoy their days at their own pace, and surrender their mind to the beautiful and calm blue ocean right by the doorstep.
Come and rejuvenate your body with our holistic treatments, immerse your spirit with the incredible Balinese culture, and go back feeling rejuvenated for life. Book your slots for Bali Health Retreat Oasis today!
Hubby and I attended an Iyengar yoga session with Lisa on the Thursday morning. Soo good. Nice location left feeling so good went back the next day.
I recently went on retreat at Power of Now Oasis staying at Kolonial House and doing yoga and treatments from the studio. Firstly, the studio is so peaceful and I felt so welcomed by all the staff and yoga teachers at Power of Now Oasis. They cooked me delicious(!) breakfasts and lunches each day - all vego - felt right at home by the end of the week. The classes were all expertly led and really interesting - and the week was really tailored to my needs. Thank you so much Power of Now Oasis - You’ve given me great memories that I will hold onto for a very long time.
Core Subject: Bachelor of Arts, Psychology & Sociology
Myron views yoga as a human experience that inspires stability, flexibility & strength at all levels: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. He trained at The Yoga Institute in Mumbai and teaches Asanas, Pranayama, Kriyas & Yoga Philosophy. He also holds an advanced Diploma in Yoga from the University of Mumbai, along with a B.A. in Psychology and Sociology.
Core Subject: Certified by The Yoga Institute of Mumbai
Mallika is a Classical Yoga Teacher from India, certified by the oldest institution of Yoga in the world: The Yoga Institute, Mumbai. Post graduation, she became an integral part of the institute by conducting and coordinating a two year Teacher Training Program.
Power of Now Oasis is located right on the beach, next to the renowned Mercure Hotel. The beach and ocean can be seen from our practice spaces, with ample amounts of sea breeze, and bird life.
The 100% bamboo structure was specially designed to look like a turtle from the top, and there is a lush garden surrounding the compound. Angelique (our Sacred Balinese Cow) is a resident here and you can sometimes hear her wise voice in the middle of class (it always brings a smile to our faces!)
Our specially designed Health, Yoga and Meditation Retreat will rejuvenate you from the inside-out. You will be guided through activities that are meant to relax your mind and body. After spending a week with us you will leave feeling refreshed and uplifted.
Retreat can be customized with add-ons from the à la carte menu, for individuals or groups (maximum 10 guests to ensure personal attention) - all-year round subject to availability.
Inclusions In Standard Package:
- 7 days/ 6 nights: accommodation from Sunday to Saturday, beachside at the Mercure Resort, or 5 mins walk at Kolonial House boutique guesthouse (All Year Round Subject To Availability).
- Balinese blessing ceremony to begin the week.
- Diagnostic consultation with our Ayurveda doctor to learn more about your body-constitution and how to integrate that into your life.
- Unlimited Yoga and Meditation.
- One private Yoga & one private Meditation session with one of our head teachers.
- 4 treatments: Includes an Ayurveda Full Body Massage, Acupuncture, Traditional Balinese Massage, and Bokashi Therapy.
- Full Day Excursion to Ubud: Includes stops at Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Tirta Empul Water Temple, and more.
- Fresh & healthy breakfast and lunch provided at the studio. Recommendations for exploring the best local restaurants by night.
- Opening Dinner provided at our favorite Sanur Restaurant.
- Product gift pack with everything you will need for your stay here.
Kolonial House is a small yet beautiful boutique Guesthouse & Spa nestled in a peaceful neighborhood in Sanur. It is just a 200-meters walk away from the beach and twenty minutes from the International Airport with many restaurants and shops nearby. It features character furnishings that help create a peaceful and warm atmosphere.
All rooms are fully equipped with free Internet access (not that you intend to be hooked to Social Media here!), Satellite TV, hot water shower, mini fridge, safety box, and AC. With 2 shared kitchens, 2 large pools and cozy gazebos, Kolonial House is the perfect home away from home for your stay in Bali.
We cater to all dietary needs like Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic, and Gluten-free so you can savor quality and healthy meals without compromising on your special dietary requirement.
Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements and we will be pleased to cater to you!
- Herbal steam room: eucalyptus infused steaming therapy for detox, relaxation, and weight management.
- The amazing chi machine therapy: brilliant for skeletal and muscular relaxation and alignments, as well as circulation, chi prana, energy boost.
- Hammock therapy: simply swing, breath, swing, or laze-around in our beautiful garden area around the studio.
- Sound therapy: relax listening to special 4 megahertz meditation and relaxation music.
- Airport transfers included.
Power of Now Oasis
Our beautiful Yoga studio is constructed using 100% eco-friendly bamboo, respecting the environment and fitting perfectly within the surrounding nature.