No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Preksha Yoga Ashram
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 15-February-2021
- Duration: 7 Days
- Area: Goa, India
- Food: Vegetarian,Organic
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Close To Nature
Join this rejuvenating retreat in India where you can learn more about the health benefits for your body. You will leave feeling healthier with the knowledge to improve your well-being.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Nitin Jain has been teaching Hatha yoga & meditation for last 18 years. Based in Mumbai, he has been trained at Sivananda ashram, Kerala, Mumbai University, and under several yoga teachers in various parts of India.
This retreat will take place at Junos Vaddo, Mandrem, Goa, India. Located with the purpose of enhancing the yoga experience, Goa with its beaches surrounded by greenery and tropical climate presents a perfect backdrop for learning and practicing yoga.
Our Yoga Retreat is dedicated to sanctified practice where you can learn yoga and meditation in a safe and motivating background.
Experience total peace of mind while chilling out in our meditative space. You can complement your day-to-day yoga practice with the art of meditation, as you are trained on how to let go of unease and the hassles of regular life.
- 07:00 AM Satsang, meditation, chanting mantras
- 08:15 AM Breakfast
- 09:15 AM Doctor consultation (first day and later as and when required) / diet consultation
- 10:00 AM Treatment / rest (as per doctor’s recommendation)
- 12:30 PM Lunch
- 13:00 PM Free time (relax and enjoy at local beach)
- 16:00 PM Yoga asana class (optional)
- 18:30 PM Dinner
- 20:00 PM Meditation / yoga Nidra
- 22:00 PM Lights out
**If you are taking treatment then it is advisable to avoid outside food.
**Mutual respect for all teachers, students, and staff should be displayed and maintained at all times, even in the event of differing views and perspectives.
Preksha Yoga Ashram provides an elegant and comfortable staying facility for their students, nurturing sanctuary for spiritual seekers from around the world, where they will have safe food, clean water, and guidance for their yogic journey. The rooms are clean, well ventilated, surrounded by gardens, and provided with dedicated silence zones.
You will be served daily healthy meals with Indian vegetarian food. The ashram provides free filtered water.
- 6 Nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast and two vegetarian meals
- Consultation with the Ayurvedic doctor
- Daily morning meditation class
- Daily yoga asana class
- Daily yoga Nidra / evening meditation
- Diet advice
- Final consultation
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Treatment / massages as per doctor’s recommendation
Preksha Yoga Ashram
Preksha Yoga Ashram is a live-in school, a place of learning where you can focus your mind and learn from experienced and knowledgeable teachers. The ashram is set up to mimic that of India’s traditional and ancient Gurukul system where you will be guided and supported by the teachers throughout your stay.