No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Udaan
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 27-March-2021
- Duration: 40 Days
- Area: Goa, India
- Food: Vegetarian
- Surrounding area: Close To Nature
According to yogic technology, it takes 40 days to change a habit – to retrain the mental process and nervous system. Practicing anything for at least 40 days allows you the opportunity to dissolve it into your being, turn on, wake up, transform.
With proper guidance and tools at hand, you’ll find the reason and motivations of moving and celebrating your body in different ways and for different reasons.
You’ll learn how to address common body issues, pain, and postural problems i.e simply feeling the wellbeing of our bodies with yoga & other somatic movements.
Core Subject: Iyengar Yoga
His mission is to bridge somatics, circular movement, and a new understanding of anatomy with Yoga Asana and the roots of the Iyengar Yoga method in a playful way to create an optimised and individual way of practicing Asana and other modalities of Movement.
All Pandemics often result in people staying home for long periods of time, so this coronavirus pandemic too has stopped learning and work. Keeping all this in mind here we are going to offer a online program.
1st Phase: Roots
First 2 weeks
- Introduction – Theory, Philosophy, Q&A
- Foundations, Lower body Joint Rotations/Mobility, Squats & Lunges.
- Standing Poses, Sun Salutations.
2nd Phase: Heart
3rd and 4th week
- Theory, Philosophy, Q&A
- Spinal Extensions, Rotations, Bends, Waves,
- Core strengthening.
3rd Phase: Fruits
Last 2 weeks
- Theory, Philosophy, Q&A
- Inversions, creative sequencing, skill acquisition
- Daily Rituals – Guided Pranayama & Meditations
- Improvisation, Summary!
- Saturdays and Sundays 10:30AM (CET) = 3PM (IST)
- 1.5 hours Live Classes
- Classes start at: 3 PM IST (Indian Standard Time) / 10:30 AM CET (Germany, Netherland’s time)
- At the beginning of each phase, you will gain access to a new Program (Organized in Google Sheets & YouTube recorded videos to practice on weekdays)
- Class recordings will be sent to you after each live class.
- This course is designed for beginners & intermediates.
- 6 Weeks of coaching, practice programs, and tasks designed to make you understand and improve the way you move and feel your body.
- A community of individuals who are passionate about the necessity, subtlety, and value of the basics.
- A simple way to improve your strength, mobility; body coordination and asana practice.
- 12 online classes and a private forum.
- Registration open till 26th March 2021
Udaan Y.M.C. is a private runned, home-based studio. Our open air yoga studio (shala) is surrounded by lush greenery, trees and colourful flowers, in the middle of a beautiful natural surrounding to relax and enjoy the sound of nature, tropical birds and playful monkeys while being present in your practice.