7 Day Affordable Pure Beach Yoga Retreat, Spain
This Yoga holiday is for those looking for yoga, sun, and sandy beaches as an escape from city life. The main focus is to offer a yoga holiday for beginners or those who are returning to yoga after a break. Enjoy half board accommodation at our family hosted villa, with separate facilities for guests. With the town and beach of Moraira just a short stroll away, you'll be able to spend your days relaxing on the beach.
We offer you the opportunity to start your yoga holiday on the day of your choice and stay for as long as you wish.Morning yoga overlooking the beach, what a perfect way to start the day. A perfect balance of yoga and reflective time, pure bliss.
The first session will focus on simple, flowing movements to gently stretch and synchronize the breath with the postures. The days' class and time will vary according to the time of year, the sun, and shade. This enables the class to be taught outdoors, usually at the beach overlooking the sea and mountains. You may walk or take the transportation.
The daily class will vary according to the abilities of students present. The qualified instructor will assess the daily level of the class to allow everyone to flow at their own level that day. As classes and instructors may vary, the class duration time is from 70 to 90 minutes in length. This depends on which days of the week you are attending.
AmandaCore Subject: Hatha
Anahita CsurillaCore Subject: Vinyasa flow
Moraira An old fishing town on Spain's Costa Blanca with a backdrop of mountains, Moraira is a picturesque destination for a relaxing holiday in the sun. With both sandy and rocky beaches alternating with hidden coves, and the climate is a sunny but temperate one.
Within easy walking distance of the lookout tower above Moraira, the Cap d'Or, where there are spectacular views of the coastline and an eighteenth century castle, right by the shore.
Sample Daily Schedule:
- 8:00 AM : Enjoy delicious freshely prepared breakfast.
- 09:30 AM-10:30 AM : Yoga class can start in the morning at around
- 13:00 PM: Lunch Time.
- 16:30 PM : Afternoon yoga session.
- 19:30 PM-20:30 PM : Satiate your palate with hearty dinner.
*Evenings can be spent enjoying a walk in Moraira, or along the beach, gift shopping, or listening to the weekly live music shows, a short stroll from the villa.
*Friday is the local market day with many bargains and produce.
Yoga inspired Holidays accommodation chosen for its quaint Spanish charm and ambience. Quietly nestled away in Moraira, a beautiful port and marina town, set at the end of a fertile valley. Your delightful Spanish boutique hosted accommodation, with private rooms, private bathrooms and private swimming pool.
Situated just a 5 min walk to Moraira centre with it’s street cafes, restaurants, port, marina and sandy beach. Moraira is an easy drive or coach ride from Alicante airport on the north coast of the stunning Costa Blanca.
There is no sharing, unless you wish to share with a friend. Wi-Fi, unlimited herbal teas and coffee at any time, lovely gardens and private pool. Our daily Yoga is generally held outside over looking the beach
Food & Accommodation Gallery
A light breakfast may be taken before our morning session of yoga on the beach. You may then return for a little more breakfast if you wish, although some guests then decide to stay in town and have a coffee at the beach café, Super buffet style breakfasts with seasonal fruits, cereals, cheeses, yogurts, fresh juice, locally grown tomatoes & avocados, assorted breads and an infusions & teas.
We try and cater for all dietary needs but do let us know before you arrive. Otherwise the food is locally sourced fresh food made every daily.
What Makes This Program Special?
This yoga holiday program is suitable for beginners and for those returning to yoga after a break. The main emphasis is being on a safe holiday in the sun with the beach to unwind and relax. The daily class may combine a fusion of various styles, including the most popular style, Hatha yoga. Some sessions may be offered by different instructors to give you the chance to try different styles.
All year round perfect climate, much more relaxing in the sun WI FI & time for work, e-mails, beach location and Mediterranean life style. We try and cater for all dietary needs, a Healthy Mediterranean diet.Costa Blanca Beach location and just a stroll to the town, 3mins away. Morning yoga overlooking the beach Relaxing atmosphere and great food.
- 6 nights accommodation in a private room. Unless you wish to share with a friend, there is however no single supplement
- Morning yoga sessions to uplift & inspire. These may not be available on travel days.
- Super buffet style breakfasts with seasonal fruits, cereals, cheeses, yogurts, fresh juice, locally grown tomatoes & avocados, assorted breads, infusions & teas. Gluten & dairy free options are available, please be sure to let me know in advance.
- Accommodation is based on a half board basis, which includes Buffet style breakfast and Dinners. On your last evening, you are free to explore Moraira, its charming café style bars and restaurants. An opportunity to taste a new cultural cuisine, the cost is about 15 Euro.
- All yoga equipment – mats, blocks, straps & blankets are provided.
- If you choose to extend your stay, please let us know as soon as possible.
- A variety of herbal teas to keep you hydrated are provided in the guest kitchen area.
Yoga Retreat Center
A beautiful quaint Spanish type hosted villa, just a short stroll from the town and beach of Moraira. Private bedrooms and bathrooms for all guests, with no single supplement.Moraira , Spanish is a small, upmarket Spanish coastal town, part of Teulada also known as Teulada-Moraira municipality, in the Marina Alta comarca, located in the province of Alicante, Spain, north of Alicante on the section of Mediterranean coast called the Costa Blanca.
Payment And Cancellation Policy
1. Full payment of the holiday or a deposit of £300.00. is required to confirm your booking. All bank or other fees will need to be added to your payment/s. If paying a deposit, the full balance must be paid 30 days before arrival. Note: Our retreats tend to sell quickly & we often turn people away. So, if you chose to pay a deposit & fail to send further instalments before – or on – our specified payment dates, this could result in your place being released and your deposit being returned less £25 administration & any bank fees.
Cancellation of your reservation.
2. Amendments or substitutions – i.e. name changes – can be made at any time prior to departure at no charge. However, if you need to cancel or cut short the holiday – for whatever reason – a cancellation charge will apply. See note 3 below.
3. Cancellations. No one books a retreat with the intention of cancelling but unexpected events do occur & so we encourage you to purchase comprehensive cancellation & travel insurance as soon as you book your holiday with us.
If you have to cancel your holiday our cancellation terms are: Cancellation more than 66 days prior to your holiday, we will refund 100% of your payment less a £25 administration fee Cancellation 46-65 days prior to holiday, 65% of your payment will be refunded less a £25 administration fee Cancellation 31-45 days prior to holiday, 50% of your payment will be refunded less a £25 administration fee Less than 30 days prior to holiday no refund will be issued unless we are able to resell your space, in which case we will refund your holiday payment less a £25 administration fee.
Why choose Yoga Retreats Spain
Feel relaxed and rejuvenated in a refreshing yoga retreat set in the beautiful Mediterranean coastline of Costa Blanca, Spain. Sunbathe in a private terrace and bask in the warm sunshine!
Discover the many health benefits of yoga through daily outdoor yoga sessions, explore and enjoy the scenery with morning walks, increase your energy and vitality by detoxing with fresh fruit and vegetable juices, enjoy unlimited herbal teas, and savor healthy Mediterranean cuisine.