No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Yoganandham
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 18-March-2021
- Duration: 7 Days
- Area: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Food: Vegetarian
- Surrounding area: Mountain,Close To Nature,River
Imagine a week in the spiritual city of Rishikesh, home to the sages and yogi masters, the capital of yoga.
A chance to deepen and renew your yoga practice, through daily Vinyasa Flow and Hatha Yoga classes, including, meditation and the real philosophy of yoga.
Eat nourishing vegetarian food and learn more about healthy living and nutrition.
Get to experience beautiful Ganga beaches, try out yoga with the breeze of the holy river Ganga, learn about Indian culture and watch the sunrise from the top of a mountain. It’s happening – and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
Core Subject: Yoga Philosophy
Manish Arora is the founder of Yoganandham (A School for Yoga Learning). He is the main Yogacharya at Yoganandham Yoga School, and a very experienced teacher. He is well known for his Hatha Yoga, Yoga Philosophy, and Teaching Methodology classes. He believes that in learning you will teach and in teaching, you will learn. After completing his Bachelor’s degree he continued his studies and completed his Master’s Degree in Yoga and Holistic Science from Rishikesh University.
Our center is peacefully located in Tapovan, which is 5 minutes' walking distance from the famous Laxman Jhula and Holy River Ganga.
This yoga retreat is suitable for both those who are new to yoga and as well as already experienced. This retreat provides a sacred space for you to relax and rejuvenate yourself.
It is designed to help you achieve a better understanding of yourself, and hopefully the role and purpose of your life.
You will have the opportunity to experience yoga in the morning and evening time.
As well as daily yoga, meditation, pranayama, and cleansing techniques, you will learn about yoga philosophy and get an introduction to Ayurveda, yoga's sister science.
Come and experience yoga, Rishikesh and time for yourself!
- 08:00 AM Shatkarma
- 08:15 AM Hatha Yoga
- 09:30 AM Breakfast
- 11:00 AM Yoga philosophy class
- 01:00 AM Time
- 04:15 PM Hatha Yoga session
- 07:00 PM Meditation and Pranayama session
- 08:00PM Dinner Time
You will get a private Roo Accommodation with an attached bathroom.
You will get 3 healthy vegetarian meals breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- This 7-day relaxing yoga and meditation retreat will nourish your inner self and bring a deeper understanding of your life.
- A chance to get away and step aside from all the hustle and bustle of city life
- Peace and quiet for the mind, refreshing energy for the body
- Have a wonderful time learning a different practice than your own
- The ideal location to unplug and enjoy the beauty of nature
- Rediscover yourself after too long of feeling disconnected
- 6 Nights ashram-style accommodation
- 2 Daily yoga sessions
- 3 Daily delicious healthy meals
- Integration groups that will help you synthesize the deep transformations that occur during retreats
- Daily shatkarma session
- Daily meditation and pranayama
- 5 Hours of instruction/class per day
Yoganandham is one of the most prominent yoga training centers in the world. It has offered yoga training and teaching courses to people all over the world for many years. It is concealed in the heart of the cozy mountain range, making it an ideal place for learning yoga and meditation. So the meaning of the name of the ashram is the place where you live with joy or happiness.