No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Shanti Atma Yoga
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 15-October-2020
- Duration: 11 Days
- Area: Mijas, Malaga, Spain
- Food: Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free,Dairy Free,Nut Free
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Mountain,Close To Nature
Yin yoga is a powerful style of yoga that physically unravels the body's matrix of tension, mentally concentrates the mind, emotionally relaxes the body and energetically stimulates the flow of Qi. When combining Yin yoga, meditation, and mindfulness with pranayama, we believe that nothing is impossible, internally or externally.
Yin yoga holds the key to unlocking the full potential of holistic and comprehensive yoga practice, both on and off the mat. Yin yoga is an experience, not a class. It is a journey, not a style.
This in-depth course will take you through the class, into the experience, using the style and transforming it into a journey of self-discovery, physically, energetically, emotionally, and mentally. There is far more to discover in Yin yoga and mindfulness than meets the eye.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Becky believes that anything is possible and loves to watch people thrive in following the fire led by their hearts. Becky comes from a meditation background, however she takes solace in the practice of Yoga, Mindset, Aromatherapy and Meditation, all together when things get tough. Igniting self empowerment, authenticity and divine self through freedom, expression and self care is her vision for everyone she crosses paths with.
Villa Constantine is situated on the sunny southern coast of Spain, perfectly located between the mountains and the seaside for a retreat-like vibe, not too far from the city. The villa itself is nestled into the Spanish hills, a beautiful wonderland where human meets nature, nature meets heart and heart meets soul.
The course is split into two informative modules:
Week 1: Yin yoga intro, functional anatomy, western and yogic anatomy of breath, pranayama, meditation, and journaling
Week 2: Yin yoga, pranayama, meditation, mindfulness, and one-on-one consultation with one of the lead teachers
The morning practice is the main practice of the day and is pure Yin yoga with mindfulness meditation and breathwork are interwoven through the practice. The morning theory session is the juicy bit of the course where you will have the unique opportunity to intricately break down the components of Yin yoga, pranayama, meditation, and mindfulness to reveal what it all means.
In the first module we break down Yin theory, principles and practice; western and yogic anatomy of pranayama; meditation theory and practice. The afternoon 'art of teaching' class is where you will break down what it means to teach Yin yoga.
This is the ‘how to’ and the ‘why to’. You could call this the ‘behind the scenes’ of Yin yoga teaching. The art of teaching is a discussion-based class and participation from students is welcome and encouraged. Evening practice incorporates a multitude of inner practices that range from Yang styles of asana to meditation circles and spiritual practices.
Every day will share the same daily schedule:
- 07:00 AM - 08:45 AM Morning practice
- 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM Breakfast
- 10:00 AM - 13:00 PM Theory and workshop
- 13:00 PM - 14:30 PM Lunch
- 14:30 PM - 17:30 PM Art of teaching and asana breakdown workshop
- 17:45 PM - 18:45 PM Evening practice
- 19:00 PM Dinner
This private villa is situated on the sunny southern coast of Spain, perfectly located between the mountains and the seaside for a retreat-like vibe, not too far from the city. The villa itself is nestled into the Spanish hills, a beautiful wonderland where human meets nature, nature meets heart and heart meets soul. The serenity of this Spanish countryside is blissfully unique, providing a place to retreat in nature. The spacious, modern rooms are beautifully decorated, and each space in the villa adds its own little flavour to the course. Join the group for morning yin practice in the wooden yoga shala, spread out in the lounge for theory sessions, chill out by the pool during your breaks, and enjoy the view over the mountains during mealtimes.
With local fresh Mediterranean food this little hot spot for a yoga training is one that manifests health and wellness, naturally and effortlessly.
Our on-site private chef will cook up three delicious vegan meals per day to fuel hungry brains (with tea, coffee and fresh juices throughout the day).
- Strong understanding of mind-body-breath connection
- Insight into the largest communication system of the body : Fascial Web
- Be able to incorporate techniques into and advance teaching and self practice
- Broaden your teaching expertise with knowledge from a yin perspective
- An invaluable gateway to self development
- Offer your students a new style of yoga that works with the physical, energetic, mental and emotional dimension of the body
- Have tools to facilitate a practice that leans towards holistic health and wellness
- Understand the target areas of the body for myo-fascial release using Yin Yoga as a primary technique
*There are limited spaces on this course as we believe in keeping groups small, intimate and personal for a higher quality learning experience*
- 3 Delicious home-cooked meals per day
- 11 Nights accommodation
- 100 Hour Yin yoga teacher training
- Welcome bag
- Learning materials
- YACEP certification
- Time with teachers
- Retreat vibe with like-minded people
- Intimate and personal learning experience
- Eligibility for Yoga Business Mentorship Program with Founder, Becky Khalil
The spacious, modern rooms are beautifully decorated, and each space in the villa adds its own little flavour to the course. Join the group for morning yin practice in the wooden yoga shala, spread out in the lounge for theory sessions, chill out by the pool during your breaks, and enjoy the view over the mountains during mealtimes.