No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Veronica Avondale
- Type: Yoga Retreat
- Starting From: 27-August-2020
- Duration: 4 Days
- Area: Sonoma, California, United States
- Food: Vegan
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea,Close To Nature
An Experiential Journey that will Transform you from the Inside Out!
On this journey you will connect and learn thru vulnerability, empathy, quieting your mind and tuning into your body to be unapologetically, authentically YOU. Like a caterpillar waiting to blossom, our mission is to offer a metamorphic experience to live from your heart and fly. To release the layers of pain and stress and soar through life with ease, grace and love.
Core Subject: Yoga Instructor
Dani is an ERYT-200 yoga instructor, fitness professional and wellness leader on a mission to empower others through mindfulness and movement. Dani leads the Fitness and Wellbeing Program at The Assembly, a renowned wellness space for women in San Francisco, and offers her teachings at studios around the Bay Area including The Assembly, Love Story Yoga and Equinox. In 2017, Dani created Come Alive, a signature class that combines her experience in yoga, dance and fitness with mindfulness practices. Dani’s uplifting energy and supportive guidance in her classes offers space to peel back the layers, release what you don't need to carry and tune into the strength, power and deeper purpose that resides within. And we come together to do the work in community, because as Dani reminds us each class: you have to do the work on your own, but you don't have to do it alone.
Core Subject: Psychology
Aymee has her PhD is organizational psychology with an emphasis in leadership and positive psychology. From the age of 19, Aymee knew her purpose in life was to help the world find inner peace. Aymee is one of the most enlightened beings you will meet. Her energy radiates and can be felt by all in her presence. She is a Reiki master, a spiritual guru, mindfulness master, and our happiness (peace) resident expert. Everything she does comes from the most pure form of love, compassion and empathy. You won't meet a more giving generous spirit. She will impart her love, wisdom, healing energy and practices on us throughout the week.
Gorgeous and serene water views fill the vast and open spaces in this beautiful house in Sonoma.
On this retreat you will:
- Explore stepping into a life of awakened CONSCIOUSNESS
- Break patterns that no longer serve you
- Witness your ego and bring awareness to your pain-body
- Realign with your higher purpose
- Redefine sustainable success for high achievers
- Learn to listen to & lead from your heart
- See obstacles as your greatest gifts
- Meet your new sisterhood tribe
This retreat is for women who are:
- Feeling stuck in day-to-day stress from life (esp COVID life)
- Living a high functioning life and need time for yourself but don't know how
- Ready for positive change
- Feeling unfulfilled
- Are feeling disconnected and alone despite all the people around you
- Wanting to learn how to live a conscious, mindful, awakened life
- Seeking community and connection
You will leave this retreat with tools to:
- Tap into your feminine power
- Mindfully resolve conflict
- See how everything in your life is a gift here to serve you
- Live from a state of love and allowing vs fear
- Break cycles and patterns that don’t serve you
- Make decisions that align with your highest purpose
- Learn to live in the moment
- Manifest abundance in all areas of your life
- Create more joy & bliss in your life
- Break the cycles of bias towards women (unconscious and conscious)
Spectacular, custom-built, Oceanfront home on the coveted Kailua Bluff at Dillon Beach with its own Secluded Beach. Breathtaking Oceanfront views. Main Dillon Beach access is a Short walk down the street, or just sit on deck to watch whales pass in front or see Point Reyes from the dining and living rooms, kitchen and most bedrooms.
Enjoy chef-prepared meals made for you by Erinn Dailey - a 5-star Chef Extraordinaire!
Erinn's passion for food began in childhood growing up in Sonoma Valley. Cooking with her mom and baking with her dad taught her the basics of using simple healthy ingredients to create a gathering place for family and friends. Erinn is always trying exciting recipes, with a focus on organic, sustainable, and gluten-free. She became the go-to chef for friends events such as weddings, birthdays and graduations. She has now expanded to catering board meetings, Sonoma's Jazz in the Barn, and many other events at different Bay Area venues. Erinn epitomizes a “women’s women” always finding ways to love and empower her incredible community of women. She floats thru life with love, heart and fire!
Our mission is to shine a clear light on your quest for deeper purpose and reconnecting to your authentic self ∙ we offer practical tools and clear guidance to bring back into your day-to-day allowing you to live to your fullest potential.
We are all put on this earth to live out our life's purpose, our soul is here to learn lessons specifically crafted just for each of us as individuals, yet we are all truly one collective consciousness. Do you see the same 'lessons' being presented to you over and over? That means you haven't quite learned the lesson yet.
On this journey we will work to clear your current and past life traumas, bring awareness to your life's challenges and move you thru a deliberate series of exercises to bring you into the light of your life.
We call this process Metamorphosis. Like a caterpillar waiting to blossom, our mission is to help you find your wings. To soar through life with ease and grace and love for yourself and all those around you.
Kailua Bluff at Dillon Beach
This retreat is held at a spectacular, custom-built, oceanfront home on the coveted Kailua Bluff at Dillon Beach with its own secluded beach.