7 Day Luxurious Ayurveda & Wellness Therapy Retreat, Kerala
Over The Hill
- Subodh Surendran
- Thiruvananthapuram Kerala India
- Near to Beach,Close To Nature,River
EUR 840limited availability
- 7 Days
Blissful Body Purification & Luxurious Ayurveda Package, Kerala
Lake Palace Resort
- Sindhu Prince
- Alappuzha Kerala India
- Close To Nature,River
INR 51999limited availability
- 4 Days
7 Day Ayurveda & Panchakarma Retreat, India
Shathayu Ayurveda Yoga Retreat
- Bengaluru Karnataka India
- Lake,Mountain,Close To Nature
- Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free,Organic,Ayurvedic
USD 1180limited availability
- 7 Days
Ayurveda, Yoga & Meditation Healing Retreat, Sri Lanka
Nature Lanka Resort
- Southern Province Sri Lanka
- Near to Beach,Sea,Forest,Close To Nature
- Vegetarian,Vegan,Organic,Ayurvedic,Dairy Free
EUR 980limited availability
- 1 Week
7 Day Ayurveda Retreats
Take the much-awaited health and wellness getaway in the treasured destinations of the globe with 7-Day Ayurveda Retreat. A week-long immersion into traditional Ayurvedic practices for rejuvenating the body from the daily stressors and healing the inner-self waits. In the scintillating ambiance, experience inner reconciliation, rest, care, and love with the goodness of the oldest medicinal system at an Ayurveda Retreat.
Select your choice of 7 Day Ayurveda Retreat at Retreat Kula and let Ayurveda be your guiding light into the world of Health, Happiness, and Harmony.
Book the Best Ayurveda Retreats With Us:
Retreat Kula takes sheer pleasure in presenting the most elite and authentic Ayurveda experiences for all those aspiring souls who wish to benefit from the Ayurvedic therapies while savoring a vacation experience. The Ayurveda vacation is an opportunity to embark on the path of wellness enriched with the virtues of Ayurveda for assimilating eternal health, calmness, and longevity. We take strenuous efforts in bringing to you the best Ayurvedic Retreats from across the globe that are conducted in the supreme guidance of the Ayurvedic experts for a deeply refreshed and renewed feeling. Escape the hustle-bustle of city life and take a step towards recovery and wellbeing. Embrace and Manifest perfect health by being on your ideal Ayurveda holiday.
Select the Perfect Ayurveda Retreat:
The 7 Day Ayurveda Retreat is designed for experiencing an absolute revival of the health and to seek inspiration for leading a healthy life. Incorporating the Ayurvedic treatments of Panchakarma, Medicated Massages, Spas, Ayurvedic Tutorials, and Ayurvedic Cooking Classes-- these retreats represent the start of internal healing and external brilliance. Explore and relish the magic of Ayurveda at Retreat Kula while gaining a balanced mind, body, and spirit in the company of like-minded individuals.
Ayurveda Treatment Methods:
- Panchakarma: The Ayurvedic method of five therapeutic techniques carried out for the purpose of purification and harmonizing the vitiated doshas.
- Ayurvedic Massages: A deeply soothing technique of applying organic oils cooked in herbs according to one’s body dosha for nourishing the deepest layer of the skin and the entire nervous system.
- Relaxing Spa Session: Enjoy Ayurvedic treatments tailor-made according to your body type for rejuvenation and wellbeing.
- Ayurvedic Tutorials: Gain theoretical wisdom of the science of life and the practical training of implementing various Ayurvedic Techniques in an authentic fashion.
- Ayurvedic Cooking Classes: Learn and acquire the skill of healthy cooking during Ayurvedic Cooking Classes and eat healthy for life.
Benefits Of Joining a Ayurveda Retreat
- Complete Detoxification: On Ayurveda holidays, undergo detoxification treatment of Panchakarma aimed at revitalizing the body, mind, and soul of the individuals.
- Dwelling in the Embrace of Nature: The Ayurveda vacations are conducted in pristine ambiance engulfed in lush greenery to heal the soul in magical ways.
- Bonds of Eternity: On Ayurveda Getaways, you get an opportunity to connect with people from across the globe having similar goals like yours.
- Start New Life: With Ayurvedic holism, nutritious foods, and the company of similar souls, start a healthier life.