No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: I M Your Trip
- Type: Surf
- Starting From: 15-January-2020
- Duration: 16 Days
- Area: Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
- Food: Vegetarian,Organic
- Surrounding area: Near to Beach,Sea,Close To Nature
Travel like a rock star while you surf dreamy warm waves, snorkel with manta rays and turtles over a kaleidoscopic coral reef, dine on gourmet cuisine, and swoon over tropical sunsets at beachfront bars.
With excursions to dramatic Hindu temples and the beloved Sacred Monkey Forest of Ubud, you’ll also dive deep into the colorful history and culture of Bali.
Core Subject: Owner
Beatriz Juarez is the owner and facilitator of this retreat. She has a passion for adventure sports and traveling. She has had immense experience in the tourism and hospitality industry and wanted to start her own company that could provide a unique travel experience to solo travelers. She’s always curious to explore new countries and cultures.
Stay at Canggu! Located in North Kuta, Canggu is a fantastic, energized town in Bali, popular amongst young (and young at heart) travelers and surfers. Canggu offers a wide range of black sand beach world-famous for its magnificent surf.
- Upon arrival at Ngurah Rai International Airport of Bali. Our guide will meet the clients then transfer to Papilon hotel in Canggu.
- It’s time to venture up north to the funky- freshest hotspot on the Bali scene, with its Instagram-able wall art, laidback lifestyle and fabulous foodie scene.
Day 2 - 3:
- Breakfast at hotel. Free at leisure or take surfing
- by own expenses. (B)
- Photo by Thomas Ashlock
- Breakfast at hotel. Our guide from the surfing company will pick up you from hotel at 05.00 AM for cruise to Gland by fast boat. Arrived at Plengkung Island continue to Bobby’s Surf Camp for accommodation. (B)
- For, Plengkung Beach is dubbed “The Seven Giant Waves Wonder” by international surfers for its legendary 7 rolls of waves that can reach up to 6 meters high.
Day 5 - 6:
- Breakfast at hotel.Free at leisure or take surfing by own expenses. (B)
- Breakfast at hotel. Surfing until lunch time. Lunch at hotel. cruise back to Bali at 13.00 PM. Arrived in Bali,transfer to Papilon hotel in Canggu for accommodation. (B)
- Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Ngurah Rai International airport for fly to Kupang by Garuda Airline GA 438 at 11.10 AM. Arrived in El Tari Airport of Kupang at
- 12.50 AM. Then connecting to D.C Saudale airport of Rote Island by Wing Air IW 1935 at 15.25 PM. Arrived in Rote Island at 15.55 PM. Transfer to Anugerah hotel in Nembrala for accommodation. (B)
- Kupang is the capital of Nusa Tenggara Timur (NTT).
- Photo by Brandon Compagne
Day 9 - 13:
- Breakfast at hotel. Free at leisure or take surfing by own expenses. (B)
- Breakfast at hotel. Drive back to airport about 3 hours. Fly back at 15.10 PM to El Tari Airpot of Kupang. Arrived at 15.40 PM in Kupang. Transfer to Aston hotel for accommodation. (B)
- Breakfast at hotel. Drive to the airport for Fly to Ngurah Rai International airport by Garuda Airline GA 439 at 13.35 PM. Arrived at 15.20 PM. Transfer to Papilon hotel for Canggu for accommodation. (B)
- Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the airport for flight to next destination. (B)
- Day 1 - Bali arrival - Canggu
- Day 2 - 3 - Canguu Free
- Day 4 - Bali - Plengkung (G-Land) by fast boast
- Day 5 - 6 - G-Lang Free
- Day 7 - G-Land - Banyuwangi - Bali
- Day 8 - Bali - Kupang - Rote Island - Nembrala
- Day 9 -13 - Nembrala Free
- Day 14 - Nembrala - Rote - Kupang
- Day 15 - Kupang - Bali
- Day 16- Bali Out
The guests will be accommodated on a twin sharing basis. The accommodation will enhance the overall experience of this retreat with astonishing views of the palm trees and the beach.
Breakfast is an important meal of the day as it breaks overnight fasting and provides essential nutrients to the body. Therefore, the guests can relish delectable breakfast buffets at the accommodation to recharge their body and soul.
Canggu has waves for all levels of surfers in both wet and dry seasons. However, be sure you don’t cut your teeth on the more powerful breaks like Canggu’s famous barrels. Beginners should stick to spots like Eco Beach and Batu Bolong when the swell is mellow.
In this Camp you will learn:
- Standing Up
- Dropping into waves
- Riding across waves
- Surf etiquette
- Board designs
- Wave types
- Private transfers and tours as per itinerary
- Accommodation based on sharing basis
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B=Breakfast)
- Entrance fees, donations, parking
- English Speaking Guide
- G-Airfares and airport taxes
- Meals which is not specified in the itinerary
- Any personal expenses such as phone call, tipping, beverages, etc
- Travel insurance
I'm Your Trip
The center is located in the gorgeous city of Ubud and is one of the most incredible places on earth to practice Yoga and meditation. The retreat is surrounded by nature, serenity, and magnificence in its purest state. Bali is also referred to as the country of Gods because of exotic temples, tranquil seascapes, beautiful palm trees, and coral gardens.