Meditation And Attachment For Relationships Weekend Retreat, USA
- Arielle Reyes
- Los Angeles California United States
- Close To Nature
USD 439limited availability
6 Day Detox, Stress Relief Yoga & Meditation Retreat, India
The World Yoga Retreats
- Anju Rathi
- Pernem Goa India
- Near to Beach,Sea,Close To Nature
USD 777limited availability
- 6 Days
7 Day Yoga And Conscious Cooking Retreat, Portugal
- Shaini Verdon
- Aljezur Algarve Portugal
- Near to Beach,Sea,Forest,Close To Nature
Breath of Fresh Air : Life Changing Journey, Nepal
Breath of Fresh Air
- Natasha Thompson
- Kathmandu Bagmati Nepal
- Forest,Mountain,Close To Nature
- Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free,Organic,Dairy Free,Nut Free
USD 1999limited availability
- 14 Days
7 Day Inner Peace Yoga And Meditation Retreat, Bali
- Klungkung Bali Indonesia
- Near to Beach,Sea,Close To Nature
- Vegetarian,Vegan,Gluten Free,Organic,Include Meat
USD 609limited availability
- 7 Days
Week Long Escapade With Yoga And Pilates, Italy
Sky Pilates And Yoga Retreats
- Alejandro Estornel
- Tuscany Italy
- Near to Beach,Mountain,Close To Nature
EUR 1780limited availability
- 8 Days
5 Day Peaceful Yoga Vacation With Relaxing Ayurveda Treatments, Nepal
Nepal Yoga Academy
- Dr. Chintamani
- Bhaktapur Bagmati Nepal
- Mountain,Close To Nature,River
USD 390limited availability
- 5 Days
1. How Much Does Yoga Vacation Cost?
An average retreat that lasts between 6-10 days nearly costs $2,000. And if you want to include other excursions than the price can slightly go higher.
2. Where Can I Find Cheap Yoga Holidays?
The most affordable and cheapest retreats can be found in Sri Lanka, Thailand, Jamaica, Cambodia, and more. These places offer affordable retreats with all the facilities that you need.
3. Which Is The Best Holiday Destination In Europe?
There are not one but many places in Europe that counted as the most beautiful places in Europe. Greece, Spain, Italy, and Spain are the best holiday destinations that are even popular among travelers.
4. Aside From Yoga Retreats, What Are Some Good Vacations For Singles That Tend To Be More Introspective?
The best destinations for singles where they can find their life's perspective while exploring nature around them are Thailand, St Lucia, Portugal, Jamaica, and Spain.
Best Yoga Holidays in the World
Yoga Holidays seamlessly combine the flavors of yoga and vacation. Find yourself in a calm and inspiring ambiance while descending bottomless in the pool of Yoga during Yoga Holidays. Select from the most vivacious Yoga Vacations at Retreat Kula that take place in the breathtaking landscapes and provide numerous opportunities to the individuals to indulge in the possibilities of hiking, surfing, swimming, etc. Give a perfect route and conclusion to your vacation with authentic Yoga. Let yourself melt in the blissful relaxation and inner healing. Rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul with Yoga Holidays.
If you are seeking to revive the lost charm of life and rejuvenate to the core, Retreat Kula presents a collection of the best Yoga Holidays from all over the globe. From the most cost-effective Yoga vacations to the highly luxurious ones, we have brought all kinds of filters for you to choose an ideal one.
- Chiva-Som International Health Resorts: The Thai Yoga holiday center is located in the coastal province of Prachuap Khiri Khan. What attracts the soul the most is the verdant vegetation around the resort. For the best Yoga retreat Thailand, assorted with mindful healing and countless memories, this is probably the best place to be in on the next vacation.
- Sally Parkes Yoga, England: The reason this Yoga retreat is so popular in Europe and the world is that it carries huge yogic bondage with the Indian Yoga. Along with the British way of splendor lifestyle, the resort lets you enjoy the purest and most effective Yoga therapies. After a Yoga vacation here, you come up energetic with numerous stories to tell to the near and dear ones.
- Kaivalyam Retreat, Kerala: In God’s own land, delving into the beauty of Yoga is the most mesmeric gift of health and healing. Kaivalyam Retreat boasts an avid team of Yoga and massage practitioners. In addition, spending personal time on the scenic beaches offers immensely soulful stimulation.
Reasons to go for Yoga Holidays
- A purpose for a soulful existence on the planet: Yoga is not a practice rather a lifestyle. Yoga shows the correct path of the life and its teachings are the basis of a sustainable living. On a Yoga Holiday, you interact with some of the finest Yoga minds. You explore the yogic way of life in nature’s lap and learn about the connection between a body with its spirit.
- A perfect Family time: Yoga holidays are meant to unite with the family members and have some moments of fun. Yoga is an act of love and harmony that get instilled in the aspirants. You end up having a closer bond with each member of the family under the influence of the Yoga philosophy.
- Internal Healing: Diseases are quite common among today’s population, owing to the poor ways of living. With the physical healing therapy of Yoga asanas, mindful practices of Meditation, detoxification with spa services, aspirants enjoy a complete set of revitalizing therapy.
If you are looking to book Yoga trip at Retreat Kula, you will get hundreds of astounding programs to choose from at the best prices.