No. of Guest(s)
- Organizer: Yogic Concepts
- Type: Yoga TTC
- Starting From: 20-July-2020
- Duration: 11 Days
- Area: Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Food: Vegetarian
- Surrounding area: Close To Nature
If you always wanted to become an effective and complete Yoga Teacher but could not find the time because of your work, family affeirs or the inability to travel for long course? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you! You will gain same amount of knowledge, practice, certificate accreditation and expertise from the comfort of your home. You can use this knowledge and training for your own better health, your teaching or just to dive deeper into ocean of yoga practice.
Core Subject: Hatha Yoga, Hatha Vinyasa, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Theraputic Yoga and Pranayama
Kru Nok is an inspirational and well known Yoga Teacher in Chiang Mai and Thailand. She loves in yoga study and practice. She has been studying and practicing yoga from more than 10 years. She is a registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500) from Yoga Alliance.
Core Subject: Pranayam, Yoga Nidra and Yoga Philosophy
Master Anil will be lead lead teacher in this course. He is a qualified Yoga teacher who holds Masters Degree and Post Graduation Diploma in Yoga education. He is ERYT-500 from Yoga Alliance as well. He has 19 years of Yoga teaching experience internationally. Anil has taught Yoga in India and many countries of Africa, Middle East, and Asia. He has mastery in teaching Pranayam, Yoga Nidra and Yoga Philosophy. Currently Anil is working with Yoga Ananda Chiang Mai and staying in Thailand.
Those who follow our teaching and have completed Yoga Teacher Training with us, know that we always emphasise on quality learning and teaching. This COVID-19 pandemic have stoped physical reach and have forced us to look for an alternative option to keep moving forward by learning new things. All Pandemics often result in people staying home for long periods of time, so this coronavirus pandemic too has stopped learning and work. Keeping all this in mind here we are going to offer e-Teacher Training while maintaining social distancing.
For the Teachers, practitioners and students of all levels who are looking to deepen their practices to another level, learn the art of teaching Pranayama and experience the ancient science of Yoga by deeper study of Yoga philosophy - This e-Teacher Training courses is best and rare. This course will enable you with all the tools and confidence you need to become a successful and complete yoga teacher then just being a Asana and exercise teacher. It will help you on your personal yoga journey to take you to deeper within you.
This course is designed to all levels of practitioners and especially for those who are already teachers . We will ensure the proper and step-by-step learning with a strong foundation upon which you build your teaching and personal practice. Even if you are a beginner and want to take challenge and work harder on deeper aspect of yoga practices you are welcome to join this Pranayama e-Teacher Training course.
36 Hours Techniques, training and teaching practice:
- Pranayamas, Bandhas, Kriyas, Mantra Chantings, Meditation and other traditional Yoga techniques.
- Analytical training in how to teach and practice the techniques.
- Realtime Guided practice of the techniques.
- Learn about communication skills such as group dynamics, time management, establishment of priorities and boundaries.
- Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting the students.
- Teaching styles.
- Qualities of a teacher
14 Hours of Yoga Philosophy, Anatomy & Physiology related to Pranayama:
- The study of Yoga Philosophy and traditional texts related to Pranayama
- Understanding the value of teaching Pranayama with good philosophical and scientific background.
- To learn about anatomy and physiology especially respiratory system and circulation system (bodily systems, organs, etc.)
- May also include yogic energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, Nadis, etc.).
- Includes both the study of anatomy and physiology along with its application to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc.).
Other add on in course:
- Pranayama/Breath Work for therapeutic use
- Asanas related to Pranayama Practice.
- Learn how to be confident in Yoga/Pranayama class Management.
- Teaching practice in Yoga Ananda studio in English with hands-on adjustments.
You will get YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider®) certificate which is accredited by "Yoga Alliance USA"
Those who follow our teaching and have completed Yoga Teacher Training with us, know that we always emphasise on quality learning and teaching. This COVID-19 pandemic have stoped physical reach and have forced us to look for an alternative option to keep moving forward by learning new things. All Pandemics often result in people staying home for long periods of time, so this coronavirus pandemic too has stopped learning and work. Keeping all this in mind here we are going to offer Online Teacher Training while maintaining social distancing.